Glasgow (PRWEB UK) 26 November 2012
The high impact online programmes will also be available to visitors at http://www.cignaglobal.com as an introductory promotional offer, which will provide access to a mini free 30 day trial of the services.
Working in partnership with Maxwell Lucas – a global provider of integrated travel security e-learning and information services - Cigna will be the only healthcare provider to have exclusive access to their Safety Hub - an online portal with 5 travel risk management services. These include:
- Travel Angel – a modular based travel security e-learning course designed to reduce exposure to risk through education and awareness training.
- Global Watch - a comprehensive travel risk management service that will provide customers with accurate, up-to-date information for over 200 countries around the world
- Trackmate - a combined web-based alert notification and tracking service that allows built in email/sms communications platform, to react when an incident occurs and locate and communicate with travelers.
- Lifeguard - an online travel security library providing downloadable PDF documents and podcasts covering Travellers Safety Tips, Crisis Cards, and Pre Travel Checklists
- I –Profile - a secure online resource which can be accessed during emergencies that allows travellers to store and maintain medical information, identify destination specific vaccinations, maintain personal, company and medical emergency contact details and store copies of vital documentation such as medical records and documentation, passports, visas and insurance records.
Phil Austin, Head of Global IPMI, Cigna Global Health Options said, “This is another clear example that we’re committed to implementing “value add” services for our globally mobile customers. For people who travel on a regular basis – receiving alerts, safety tips, country information and instant, secure access to all their important documents - means they mitigate travel risks and get additional peace of mind.
Our customers incur no charge for this. This is a completely free service that expatriates and travellers will value and use frequently. It pays testament to the fact that we’re continuing to enhance our proposition and protect the health, wellbeing and security of our customers.”
Notes to editors:
The Cigna Global Health Options plan is designed for customers who want the flexibility of having easy access to high quality health care around the world.
- International Medical Insurance
- International Medical Insurance Plus
- International Health and Well-being
- International Vision and Dental
- International Emergency Evacuation
For more information, please visit http://www.cignaglobal.com
Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the United States provide an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioural health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions and has approximately 70 million customer relationships throughout the world.
About Maxwell Lucas
Founded in 2008, Maxwell Lucas Consulting Limited (Maxwell Lucas) is a leading global provider of integrated travel security e-learning and information services. The company’s product range includes award winning powerful and information led, high-impact online programmes.
For more information, please visit http://www.maxwelllucas.com/