Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) November 26, 2012
The Nex Flow™ Ring Vac ™ Compressed Air Operated Conveyor is now available in1” outside diameter (3/4” inside diameter) and up to 3”outside diameter (2-3/4” inside diameter) sizes in stainless steel as well as in aluminum adding to its previous range from 1” to 2” outside diameter sizes.
Nex Flow™ Ring Vac ™ systems are Pneumatic Conveying units with virtually no moving parts that can convey solid material at high rates and over long distances. It utilizes compressed air for a powerful, efficient venture action along its length in a compact design for high capacity conveying over large distances. Simply clamp a standard hose size to each end of the Nex Flow™ Ring Vac ™ to create the high energy conveying system. No moving parts means maintenance free operation with the flow rate and capacity controlled using a pressure regulator.
The standard Nex Flow™ Ring Vac ™ system is available in anodized aluminum from ¾” to 3” outside diameters in standard as well as threaded versions and from 1” to 3” outside diameters in standard stainless steel and threaded stainless steel units.
Applications include the following:
- Convey ball bearings, screws, metal and plastic parts from machinery.
- Loading hoppers with resin on molding machines.
- Convey small items including food items from cheese bits to dried peas.
- Load and convey caps in bottle filling lines.
- Replace high maintenance blower systems, especially in intermittent applications.
- Waste trim removal in paper, film and foil converting
- Convey pills, capsules and tablets
- Thread conveying in textile operations.
Sizing help is just an e-mail away at sales(at)nex-flow(dot)com or by calling Toll Free 1-877-797-2777 in the USA and Canada. International calls use +1-416-410-1313.