This strategic partnership is focused on providing value to the leading practitioners in communications, stated Robin Carey, CEO of Social Media Today.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) November 29, 2012
The Society for New Communications Research, a global nonprofit think tank and research and education foundation and Social Media Today, an independent, online community for professionals in PR, marketing, advertising, and communications, announced a partnership to provide research, case studies, whitepapers and best practices to communications professionals and business leaders. The collaboration between these two organizations will bring the best independent, unbiased research and papers by SNCR's fellows to the Social Media Today audience. The partnership will provide the following benefits to organizations and individuals:
- Original independent research reports featuring in-depth case studies from leading organization corporations, governmental and nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, media outlets, and individuals that are pioneering the use of social media and Internet communications technologies (ICT) in the areas of business, media, journalism and professional communications, entertainment, education, social initiatives, government and politics
- Journal of New Communications Research -- a peer-reviewed journal featuring original research papers by SNCR fellows, business and academic thought leaders
- Best practice tip sheets provided by the leading professionals in new communications
- Webinars that bring together the world's best thinkers and practitioners on social media and business
- Exclusive events featuring a diverse group of respected thought leaders in new communications and social media from across the globe
“We are honored to partner with Social Media Today,” said Gina Hernandez, Executive Director of Society for New Communications Research. “Our partnership will allow us to expand our work into new communications and provide communication professionals with the latest in-depth research tied with case studies and best practices through Social Media Today’s “Best Thinkers Webinar Series.”
“This strategic partnership is focused on providing value to the leading practitioners in communications,” stated Robin Carey, CEO of Social Media Today. “Through this partnership we will provide more research and in-depth case studies where organizations can further develop their advertising, marketing, communications, publications, digital communications and social media programs."
"This is a very exciting and important partnership for SNCR, and we are delighted to bring our fellows' thought leadership to Social Media Today's online community members," added Jen McClure, SNCR's Founding Director and President of the Board of Directors.
Those interested in sponsoring a research report, event or Webinar, please contact Caitlin Hinrichs, Director of Community Marketing of Social Media Today, at caitlin(at)socialmediatoday(dot)com.
About Society for New Communications Research (SNCR)
The Society for New Communications Research is a global nonprofit 501(c)(3) research and education foundation and think tank focused on the advanced study of the latest developments in new media and communications, and their effect on traditional media and business models, communications, culture and society. For more information, visit http://sncr.org.
About Social Media Today
Social Media Today is an independent, online community for professionals in PR, marketing, advertising or any other discipline where a thorough understanding of social media is mission-critical. Every day, we provide insight and host lively debate about the tools, platforms, companies and personalities that are revolutionizing the way we consume information. For more information, visit http://socialmediatoday.com.