The new Whole Life Insurance Policy offered by Trans World Assurance is a traditional product that has stood the test of time. Whole life insurance has a long history of providing financial security for families.
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) December 16, 2012
Trans World Assurance's new Whole Life Policy not only provides a family with financial protection through a death benefit, but it also accumulates cash value that can be accessed through policy loans.
"Every family needs financial protection, and life insurance is an important part of that protection," says Charles Royals, president of Trans World Assurance. "The new Whole Life Insurance Policy offered by Trans World Assurance is a traditional product that has stood the test of time. Whole life insurance has a long history of providing financial security for families."
Trans World Assurance's new Whole Life Insurance Policy offers the following benefits:
- Life insurance protection for a lifetime (as long as the insured's premiums are paid)
- Cash value can be accumulated on a tax-deferred basis
- The insured has access to cash value through policy loans
- Level premiums to age 100
- Because there is no "war clause," the policy is military-friendly
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider and Waiver of Premium Rider are available with this policy
Other policies offered by Trans World Assurance include:
- Future First Universal Life Policy
- Flexible Dollar Builder Life Insurance/ Accumulation Fund Policy
- Twenty Pay Life Graded Death Benefit Policy
For more information about coverage, riders, restrictions, costs, and fees call Trans World Assurance at (650) 348-2300. Also, visit the Trans World Assurance website at http://www.twasite.com.
About Trans World Assurance
Trans World Assurance was founded over 50 years ago by Charles P. Woodbury, a decorated Marine aviator and has grown into one of the most solid and safe insurance companies in America. The company has emphasized ultra safe investments and has weathered the financial storms to which other companies have fallen victim. Trans World Assurance is currently and has been a long standing underwriter of the Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance (SGLI) program, covering all military members.