San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 20, 2012
Givit (http://www.givit.com), the best app for quickly and easily creating shareable, memorable video highlights on iPhone, today added Twitter integration and detailed clipping controls in the latest update to its iOS app launched at DEMO Fall 2012. Other additions include the capability to import full video libraries from SkyDrive and Dropbox to the web-based version of the service, accessible for editing via the Givit cloud on Givit’s popular iOS app.
Givit’s integration with Twitter empowers users to record, edit and share videos on their feeds, as well as use Twitter Cards to show videos right inside Tweets with no click-through. The full list of new updates – all implemented based on user feedback and requested changes – includes:
- Twitter and Twitter Card Support – Now share videos via Twitter and display videos with Twitter Cards right inside tweets
- Major Live Highlighting UI Update – One-click clipping of great video moments, live as they’re recorded, is now easier than ever – and fully-edited clips can be right from the recording screen
- Simplified Clipping Interface – Now easier and more intuitive to clip video segments and order them, as well as finely control clips frame-by-frame with advanced editing features
- Fade Out Support – the most popular effect requested by users, videos can now fade out between clips or at the end
- Plus button to add more clips or breaks while editing – New “video spacing” button makes it easier to add in breaks, pauses and gaps in between clips, or to stich clips in between others
- Other feature improvements and UI enhancements
New features available online include:
- Dropbox & SkyDrive Sync – migrate full video libraries from SkyDrive and Dropbox
- Searching, Tagging and Filtering – easier to search for videos in web-based Givit library
“Givit users clamored for an easier way to add in clips, control edits frame-by-frame and to share video right from recording,” said Greg Kostello, CEO and Founder of Givit. “We always look to our community first for developing improvements and enhancing Givit, and this update includes our most-requested feature additions since our launch in October.”
Additional details and premium subscription information is available at http://www.givit.com.
Givit lets users create video highlight reels right on a user’s mobile device. With a few simple screen taps the application captures selected clips, adds effects and music, and creates a new video of only the best moments worthy of sharing. Givit also offers cloud video storage compatible with all types, sizes and length of content. Backed by ATA Ventures and JK&B Ventures, the company is based in San Diego, CA. For more information, please visit http://www.givit.com and follow the company on Twitter and Facebook.