Our latest release of InsurancePro is designed to help our agents further increase their efficiency with updates like the integration of InsurancePro with AgencyBuzz and a comparative rater.
Carrollton, Texas (PRWEB) February 07, 2012
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), a leading provider of insurance marketing, rating and management software and services to insurance agencies, announced today the release of updates to InsurancePro, its agency management system.
“Our latest release of InsurancePro is designed to help our agents further increase their efficiency with updates like the integration of InsurancePro with AgencyBuzz and a comparative rater,” said Scott Upfield, president of ITC. “With InsurancePro 6.0.36, agents will be able to continue automating their daily tasks so they can focus on increasing their production and creating better customer service.”
Updates in InsurancePro Version 6.0.36 include the following:
- AgencyBuzz: InsurancePro now supports integration with AgencyBuzz, ITC's insurance lead marketing product, so customer contact records that include an email address are automatically inserted into AgencyBuzz when the records are saved in InsurancePro. This integration eliminates double entry and increases agency efficiency.
- Payments Processing: InsurancePro now allows agents to reconcile payments against company transaction reports thereby monitoring the money going to companies and protecting the agents against E&O exposure.
- Cloud Storage: Scanned and saved documents are now saved to a cloud server so agents can download what they need faster, saving themselves time during the day.
- EZLynx: InsurancePro now can transfer data from its system to the comparative rater EZLynx for quoting without entering data in each system thereby increasing agency efficiency.
- Screen Updates: Several of the InsurancePro screens were updated so agents would have a better and faster user experience.
- New Certified Companies: New companies are now available for download certification.
InsurancePro is an agency management system designed for small- to medium-sized agencies. The system makes agency management easy with its ability to handle all aspects of running an agency. InsurancePro saves agents time and increases their efficiency so they have the opportunity to concentrate on increasing production and getting more customers.
Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC), founded in 1983, is a leading provider of marketing, rating, insurance websites, management software and services to the insurance industry, including independent agents and insurance carriers. Headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, ITC helps its customers across the United States grow their businesses and become more efficient through the philosophy of providing quality software and services. Currently, ITC serves more than 100 insurance companies and more than 5,000 agencies. For more information, visit GetITC.com.