Newton, MA (PRWEB) February 09, 2012
Lyra Research, the digital imaging authority (http://www.lyra.com), in conjunction with JDS Company Limited, is excited to present the 2012 Lyra Imaging Conference. The 14th annual conference will be held on February 14, 2012 at the Kaiun Club in Tokyo, Japan. This industry-leading event will provide printing and imaging business executives with a framework to set business goals and priorities through Lyra’s extensive forecast data and in-depth market analysis and assessments.
“We welcome the opportunity to share our analysis of the printing and imaging market, as well as our insight into how the latest technologies and trends can provide solid opportunities for market growth and profitability,” said Frank Stefansson, CEO and executive vice president of Lyra Research. “The event agenda delivers a broad array of industry coverage, backed by Lyra’s original primary research, so that our attendees will leave the conference with solid direction on where their business should be heading and the transformative influences they should be aware of over the next few years.”
2012 Lyra Imaging Conference Agenda Highlights
The 2012 Lyra Imaging Conference includes a day full of insightful presentations by top industry analysts:
- Ed Crowley, CEO, Photizo Group;
- Larry Jamieson, director of Lyra’s Hard Copy Industry Advisory Service; and
- Robert Palmer, director of Lyra’s Managed Document Practice.
The event’s comprehensive agenda will explore the following:
- the transition taking place in the office printing market, including the role of A3 and color devices;
- the influence of business ink jet in small-office/home-office (SOHO) and small- to medium-size business (SMB) environments;
- how business users are utilizing mobile devices and how the shift toward mobility is impacting printing;
- what’s new in marking supplies and media, as well as the environmental issues, legal battles, and mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships that impacted the imaging supplies market in 2011;
- the commercial ink jet printing global market opportunity and the influence of transactional, publishing, and direct-mail applications;
- the latest developments in the India and China printing markets;
- the effect of managed print services (MPS) on hardware and supplies and how to take MPS to the next level; and
- the financial performance and marketing initiatives of copier and printer vendors.
Lyra Research: The Digital Imaging Authority
Lyra Research collaborates with imaging industry decision makers worldwide, enabling clients to strengthen their market position and achieve profitable growth. Lyra’s expert analysts and editors help clients devise and implement creative solutions to business challenges, providing them with competitive intelligence, strategic and tactical advice, news and analysis, and market forecasts.
Since 1991, Lyra’s custom research and consulting, advisory services, award-winning journals, and innovative events have set the standard for analysis of imaging hardware, consumables, and digital photography markets.
Visit http://www.lyra.com to learn more about how Lyra can be your strategic business partner.