By streamlining our operations under a new company name, we’re better able to leverage the strengths of our team and services to help our clients grow more rapidly.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 08, 2012
All About The Cloud Conference – CorSource Technology Group, known for its Agilis Solutions and ProDX business units, today announced that the company has streamlined all former business units into services underneath the CorSource Technology Group umbrella. This change better reflects the company’s integrated service business and the benefits provided to its target clients — small-to-medium businesses (SMBs), and independent software vendors (ISVs)—looking for more rapid growth. The announcement is being made at the All About the Cloud Conference, May 8-10, in San Francisco, a leading IT event and the industry’s most comprehensive ISV conference on Cloud Computing.
“Organizations of all sizes, but especially mid-size and large-scale enterprises and independent software vendors (ISVs), are facing unprecedented challenges meeting the escalating demands of their customers and employees,” according to Jeffrey M. Kaplan, Managing Director of THINKstrategies, Inc., and the founder of the Cloud Computing Showplace. “In order to respond to these challenges, these organizations are seeking a lifecycle of software development and delivery skills from a strategic source that can also provide consulting expertise and staffing resources like those being offered by CorSource Technology Group.”
“We are leading by example and making the organizational changes needed to meet the rapidly evolving technology and market demands,” says CorSource President Eileen Boerger. “Business success requires flexibility and speed to market. By streamlining our operations under a new company name, we’re better able to leverage the strengths of our team and services to help our clients grow more rapidly.”
- Agilis Solutions and ProDX will operate as services underneath the CorSource Technology Group umbrella, rather than as independent business units. The newly named entity will continue to build on decades of expertise and experience to offer a one-stop technology resource.
- CorSource Technology Group provides the strategic consulting, development services and technical staffing businesses need to succeed in the fast-moving, highly competitive world of software development and IT. This new streamlined company structure will better meet client needs, through its comprehensive range of technology services delivered through a single point of contact.
- CorSource President Eileen Boerger and Chief Marketing Officer Andrew Hermann will co-lead the company, leveraging their synergistic management styles, expertise and experience to drive CorSource to the next level of growth and beyond. Hermann’s business and strategic strengths and proven track record in sales and marketing complement Boerger’s operational and management skills, deep industry experience and technical expertise. Both report to Richard Pierce, Chief Executive Officer.
- A new marketing and sales engine is moving on an aggressive growth strategy. Under Andrew Hermann, the company has built a new marketing arm, with strategic hires and more expected. As part of the new CorSource, a major rebranding program, including a new, consolidated website corsource.com has been launched and a consolidated sales organization formed.
- The company is moving headquarters to downtown Portland, Ore. The new company headquarters are in a more central and vibrant location that’s closer to major transportation options, while providing easier access to leading ISVs, SMBs and IT departments throughout the Portland, Seattle and Bay Area markets and nationwide. The move will be made July 1 to the historic Portland Telegraph Building.
“This is an exciting time of change for CorSource,” adds Hermann. “Our technical staffing is growing at record pace and services on the consulting side of the business will continue to expand with new offerings. Not only have we held our own during the down economy, we are on track for record growth.”
A successful entrepreneur and Olympian, Hermann joined CorSource in August 2011 as chief marketing officer. He is responsible for driving the revenue growth of the company and will lead planning, strategy and execution of sales and marketing initiatives for all of the service offerings. Sales, staffing and recruiting now report to Hermann. Boerger joined CorSource in 2000 and was named president in 2010. She will continue her thought-leadership role as president and a Director of the Board. She has overall profit and loss (P&L) and operational responsibility for the company and is responsible for the definition and delivery of all service offerings. Operations, human resources, consulting, and software development and engineering services continue to report to Boerger.
CorSource offers the three key core competencies needed to succeed in the fast-moving, competitive world of software development and IT: consulting, development services, and technical staffing that ¬all scale on demand to deliver a faster time-to-market and a tactical competitive edge. CorSource is the leading provider of agile software development services to major private and public sector clients with a proven record of delivering products and solutions on schedule, on budget, and to spec. Its software development consulting provides unparalleled knowledge and guidance on current technologies, platforms, processes, industry trends and market opportunities, whether an ISV or enterprise is seeking to move to the Cloud, go mobile, or leverage business intelligence (BI), or beyond. CorSource also enables ISVs to save their most critical resources for the most critical tasks by leveraging its services for routine software maintenance tasks so their core internal development teams can stay focused on areas that provide the highest benefit to the business. Technical staffing expertise from CorSource connects employers seeking highly skilled technology professionals with qualified candidates seeking employment in the technical field. CorSource strategically offers IT resources recruitment for companies who must grow quickly.
CorSource Technology Group is the leading provider of strategic consulting, development services and technical staffing that businesses need to succeed in the fast-moving, highly competitive world of software development and IT. CorSource is headquartered in Portland, Ore. with an office in San Mateo, Calif., serving SMBs and ISVs nationwide. Follow CorSource on Twitter: @corsource.
All About the Cloud Conference is presented by OpSource and the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA). CorSource President Eileen Boerger will participate on a panel, entitled, Business Intelligence in the Cloud.