Pasadena, CA (PRWEB) June 05, 2012
eCivis, the nation's leader in grants management software, announced today that its Grants Professional Services (GPS) division is prepared to assist local fire departments with peer review and grant writing services for FEMA’s Assistance to Firefighters Grant (AFG) opportunity. In 2011, FEMA received 16,491 grant applications and funded 1,714, two of which were peer reviewed by eCivis for the City of Loveland, Colorado, and awarded a total of $1.1 million. The next AFG opportunity is anticipated to be released June 11, 2012.
Many of eCivis’ grant writers and peer reviewers have attended a 2012 AFG training session and are prepared to advise on changes since the previous grant cycle, funding priorities, award evaluation, and other AFG funding information.
eCivis’ peer reviewers have several decades of experience assisting local governments with writing successful grant applications that:
- Fulfill all submission-ready requirements and are ready for the next level of funder scrutiny
- Adhere to all formatting requirements for copy-and-paste online e-grant systems
- Include relevant research citations and their dates and sources
- Present and position information in an effective manner
- Follow the formula for an award-winning program narrative
Prospective clients may contact eCivis to discuss service options. Current clients may contact eCivis to add this peer review service to their contract or to take advantage of the existing service in their contract.
eCivis is the leading online provider of federal, state, and foundation grant information, grants management, and grant writing services for local governments and nonprofits nationwide. For more information about eCivis, visit http://www.ecivis.com.