With BlueSnap, vendors can quickly improve monetization across a wide variety of digital goods including audio and video content, software, casual games and subscription access to publications and services.
Fremont, CA (PRWEB) June 25, 2012
BlueSnap, a global provider of Open Commerce technology and services that maximize revenues through recurring payment solutions, today announced the immediate availability of Release 1.37 of their Plimus eCommerce Platform. Committed to continual innovation, with this release BlueSnap is introducing new flexible pricing functionality that coupled with the existing features of the platform, allow SaaS and downloadable software vendors an almost infinite catalog of recurring charge offerings. This broad choice of payment levels, customizable payment periods, and free trials encourage deeper customer engagement and customer brand stickiness.
The release also includes new payment methods, new tutorials on the use and application of system features as well as an expanding Ecosystem of partners and application integrations for vendor use in customization of online shopping and payment experiences for the consumer.
“At the end of the day, it is clear that shoppers are demanding – and expecting – simple-to-use processes that match their true usage patterns”, said Hagai Tal, CEO of BlueSnap. “As Open Commerce becomes more fluid, BlueSnap will continually innovate to create new pricing and payment options. In addition we are committed to expanding our Eco-System of partners to ensure our vendors are able to create frictionless eCommerce, strengthen consumer engagement and drive their conversion rates for more bottom line revenues. That’s the promise of BlueSnap Open Commerce. That’s really the promise of Commerce Anywhere.
Some of the specific enhancements in Release 1.37 include:
- Full support of 'Free Offers' which allow vendors to provide shoppers with 100% coupons, zero dollar contracts and additional flexibility with free subscription periods, while utilizing all BlueSnap post-sale components including invoice creation and email delivery. Full support of ‘free’ offers can include “buy 1 and get the 2nd item free" type offers, subscription ‘free’ cycles promotions and other applications of 100% coupons.
- Custom Field enhancements, enabling vendors to insert additional custom fields in their control panels.
- A new WalkMe guide - an interactive tool that guides vendors step-by-step through common tasks in the system. .
- Support of WebMoney, one of the fastest growing worldwide electronic wallet systems.
- Vendor credit card management enhancements giving vendors greater control over payment credit card payments.
- Expanded Ecosystem of system integrations, business tools, and solutions to help expand and grow vendor businesses.
As the need for software as a service (SaaS) based “virtual ownership” eCommerce business models increases, BlueSnap meets these needs with a portfolio offering digital vendors an open, flexible and easily configurable platform. With BlueSnap, vendors can quickly improve monetization across a wide variety of digital goods including audio and video content, software, casual games and subscription access to publications and services. BlueSnap enhances initial purchase sizes, global conversion rates and recurring purchases with a proven technology that leverages more than a decade of digital commerce expertise. BlueSnap provides a compliant and secure business environment that scales the consumer experience, turning online browsers into buyers. For more information visit http://www.bluesnap.com.