You may be surprised to learn that the United States only accounts for 11.85% of global imports. Do you know where the demand for your products is in the remaining 88.15% of the global market?
Eden, UT (PRWEB) June 26, 2012
Sister companies CUSTOMS Info and Global Data Mining LLC (CiGDM) are offering a free webinar on how company’s can use Global Demand Forecaster™ to effectively expand into the global market, grow revenues, and participate in the accelerating growth of international trade.
When: Available 24/7
Where: Online. Register to access the webinar at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/979065185
Who: Matt Gersper, president and founder, Global Data Mining and co-owner, CUSTOMS Info
What: The Global Demand Forecaster™ uses predictive analytics to determine what countries across the globe have the strongest demand for your products. Even more than that, it pinpoints where demand is growing or shrinking, and predicts future demand for your specific products by country. Outsmart the competition by making better, smarter decisions and making them faster. The Global Demand Forecaster™ is:
- Customized to your specific products
- Measures historical demand for your products for nearly 200 countries
- Predicts future demand for nearly 200 countries
- Predicts the countries that will have the fastest growing demand
Quote: “You may be surprised to learn that the United States only accounts for 11.85% of global imports. Do you know where the demand for your products is in the remaining 88.15% of the global market? ” - Matt Gersper, president and founder of Global Data Mining and co-owner of CUSTOMS Info
Additional Resources: http://www.gdmllc.com/webinars/Default.aspx?webinarId=70
CUSTOMS Info (Ci) and its sister company Global Data Mining (GDM) help businesses optimize global trade management (GTM) systems and streamline global trade automation. Ci provides the world’s most comprehensive trade data repository delivered via web-based subscription, API web services or as data to populate any GTM or Landed Cost application. Ci is the largest provider of duty and tax content for international e-commerce with hundreds of e-commerce sites utilizing our data to provide accurate landed cost information. Our data and services provide faster deliveries and fewer border delays. GDM helps multi-national companies increase the informational value of trade data and the productivity of global trade staff to reduce operating costs, improve customs compliance, accelerate supply chain speed and maximize the return on investment of this corporate function. Areas of expertise include customs classification research, customs auditing and trade data analytics/business intelligence.
Working in conjunction with GTM applications, Global Data Mining and CUSTOMS Info’s strategic partners include SAP, Oracle, and other trade software partners. Please visit http://www.customsinfo.com , http://www.gdmllc.com for more information.