SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif. (PRWEB) July 10, 2012
Compuverde, the leader in green Big Data storage solutions for service providers, telecommunications companies and enterprises, today announced its selection of Nadel Phelan, Inc. as its public relations firm of record. Compuverde chose Nadel Phelan for its comprehensive public relations offering and expertise in emerging Big Data and storage technologies.
In 2011, IDC Research found that 1.8 zettabytes of data would be created and replicated that year, a massive increase of over 0.8 zettabytes from 2010. With its superior approach, Compuverde is strategically positioned to meet the data storage demands of today’s telcos, service providers and enterprises.
- Provides extreme reliability, scalability and capability, with telecom-grade “five nines” (99.999 percent) uptime. Compuverde’s symmetric architecture empowers linear scaling, removing costly, complicated bottlenecks or single points of failure.
- Enables robust and redundant object storage using clusters of standardized servers to manage object storage of unstructured data of up to 100+ petabytes, providing a powerful and flexible software solution that delivers the highest storage reliability and availability at the lowest possible cost.
- Facilitates virtual environments. Compuverde’s technology distributes loads evenly to all storage nodes instead of just one gateway, simultaneously eliminating bottlenecks and improving access speed.
- Supports green IT. Compuverde is hardware-neutral and lowers energy costs by up to 50 percent.
- “Our team was greatly impressed by Nadel Phelan’s thorough proficiency in data storage solutions,” said Mikael Blomqvist, executive chairman of Compuverde. “We are eager to work with Nadel Phelan to drive awareness of our Big Data storage solution with customers, partners, media and analyst communities.”
- “The exponential growth across all industries in unstructured ‘big’ data demands a sustainable, scalable and cost-effective approach to storage,” said Paula Phelan, CEO, Nadel Phelan. “By combining a massively efficient cloud-based object storage formula with integrated cache functionality and hardware neutrality, Compuverde’s all-in-one Big Data solution delivers green storage, high performance and great affordability to telcos and service providers across the globe.”
Compuverde is the leader in green Big Data storage solutions for service providers, telecommunications companies and enterprises. Compuverde’s solution combines telco-grade “five nines” reliability and highly-scalable cloud-based object storage with integrated cache functionality, delivering 50 percent lower energy usage and enabling the use of environmentally-friendly hardware. For more information, visit http://www.compuverde.com.
About Nadel Phelan
Founded in 1993, Nadel Phelan, Inc. specializes in comprehensive public relations for a roster of clients ranging from venerable industry giants to exciting startups. By combining high-level industry knowledge with in-depth technology experience, Nadel Phelan provides its clients with the strategic and tactical services necessary to establish and maintain global marketplace awareness essential in obtaining and preserving a competitive edge. Nadel Phelan is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices in New York, Hong Kong and London. For more information please visit http://www.nadelphelan.com or call 831-439-5570.