Scotts Valley, CA (PRWEB) August 21, 2012
SSH Communications Security, the inventors of the gold standard data-in-transit secure shell protocol, today announced its selection of Nadel Phelan, Inc. as its public relations firm of record. SSH Communications Security chose Nadel Phelan for its comprehensive public relations offering and expertise in data security.
Organizations of all types and sizes are facing a growing threat landscape, one that includes highly targeted, complex and advanced threat vectors from both internal and external factors. With a long track record of helping some of the largest banking, retail, healthcare, energy, transportation and government organizations in the world protect their information assets, SSH Communications Security is launching the next-generation Information Assurance Platform to provide complete, closed-loop security, compliance and management for secure shell deployments.
Developed hand-in-hand with Fortune 50 security teams, SSH’s platform is designed to solve real world problems that impact one of the most widely used protocols in the world. The solution promises to be one of the largest advancements to data-in-transit security thanks to the company’s deep and broad expertise as the inventors of secure shell.
SSH Communications Security:
- The Universal SSH Key Manager module offers centralized key management to the millions of Tectia and OpenSSH environments around the globe.
- The CryptoAuditor module is a “friendly man-in-the-middle” solution designed to prevent data loss with inline, on-the-fly and invisible DLP and audit capabilities. CryptoAuditor extends compliance and security capabilities to cloud and BYOD environments with universal interoperability to every application that utilizes secure shell, RDP or SFTP; including iPhone, iPad and Android apps.
- The SSH Manager module delivers unified deployment and configuration management for both Tectia and OpenSSH environments.
- “Nadel Phelan has years of dedicated experience in key tech markets and greatly impressed us with its thorough proficiency in IT security,” said Jason Thompson, director of global marketing at SSH Communications Security. “Nadel Phelan was a natural choice and we are eager to drive awareness of the SSH Information Assurance Platform with customers, partners, media and analyst communities.”
- “SSH Communications Security’s footprint is tremendous with over 3,000 existing customers and growing,” said Paula Phelan, CEO of Nadel Phelan, Inc. “The launch of SSH’s new platform-based approach to data-in-transit life-cycle management - including deployment, configuration, key management, monitoring and auditing - is delivering universal application support to enterprises of all sizes and industries. Our focus is to build awareness that security and compliance goals can be exceeded with SSH’s solution.”
About SSH Communications Security
Founded in 1995, SSH Communications is the company that invented the SSH protocol - the gold standard protocol for data-in-transit security solutions. Today, over 3,000 customers across the globe, including 7 of the Fortune 10, trust our Information Assurance Platform to secure the path to their information assets. We enable and enhance business for thousands of customers in multiple industries in the private and public sectors around the world. We operate in the Americas, Europe, and APAC regions, with headquarters located in Helsinki, Finland. The company shares (TEC1V) are quoted on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. For more information on SSH Communications Security please visit http://www.ssh.com.
About Nadel Phelan
Founded in 1993, Nadel Phelan, Inc. specializes in comprehensive public relations for a roster of clients ranging from venerable industry giants to exciting startups. By combining high-level industry knowledge with in-depth technology experience, Nadel Phelan provides its clients with the strategic and tactical services necessary to establish and maintain global marketplace awareness essential in obtaining and preserving a competitive edge. Nadel Phelan is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices in New York, Hong Kong and London. For more information please visit http://www.nadelphelan.com or call 831-439-5570.