We aim to reach a new stage of development for human civilization.. and extend human life to the point of immortality.
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 27, 2012
The political party “Evolution 2045” was created and registered in Russia with the goal of promoting and accelerating human evolution through Avatar technologies. The organization behind the party – “2045 Initiative” – is a Russia-based group of scientists creating a global network of experts looking to develop technologies of cybernetic immortality to overcome global crises and inspire humanity to reach a new level of spiritual evolution.
“We aim to reach a new stage of development for human civilization, which will be linked with the fundamental expansion of the creative abilities of the human being, and extend human life to the point of immortality,” said Dmitry Itskov, Founder of the 2045 Initiative and chairman of the “Evolution 2045” party.
The organizers of the new party hope that Russia will play an important role in supporting the strategy, and plan to make their country a “world leader in historically-significant scientific advancements and ideology.”
Party members call themselves internationalists, and anticipate that other countries will form their own “Evolution 2045” parties, with an identical ideology. They hope that other nations will seek to compete for a leading position in the race for a bright future and immortality, instead of focusing on the arms race. And this competition, party members believe, will turn into cooperation over time. And, preserving their individuality, inhabitants of different countries will become one nation – inhabitants of the Earth.
“Today, Russia and the world, like never before, need a new technological and humanitarian project uniting many people capable of thinking creatively and broadly, and taking on responsibility for the future of humanity,” says Itskov. “This project should set a new rate of development for all world civilization for the next 50-100 years.”
According to its organizers, the party was created due to a pressing social and historical need –for the first time urgently focusing at a political level on the issue of the fatal trajectory of the development of civilization, and the new stage of its development.
“The transition to the new stage is connected with creating new scientific and technological means for transforming the human being – the body and the mind,” says David Dubrovsky, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor and Secretary. “A research council will be created within the party, which over 20 scientists, researchers and philosophers have already joined. In addition, there will also be an ethical council to comprehend the prospects of the moral development of society, and the spiritual evolution of humanity, which is extremely relevant at present.”
The party wants to form a scientific agenda to support specific society’s needs. “For example, we will support projects that will not only allow us to empower the disabled, but also provide them with breakthrough abilities. These are projects that are connected with the future evolution of the human being,” says Vladimir Mamontov, journalist and General Director of the “Razumny Internet” foundation, and a party member.
Another goal for the “Evolution 2045” party is to create cybernetic limbs and organs in order to transfer individual human consciousness to a more capable carrier - a designed body. These technologies will facilitate the transferring of the individual mind of a human being to a non-biological body and create a new medicine that is focused on immortality.
For the first time in history, a political organization is announcing the need to start global public transformations with a change in human beings themselves – their biological nature.
“The time has come for kind, wise, creative, strong and self-confident people. The time has come to live not for the sake of money and comfort, but for the sake of high ideals and goals,” reads the new party’s manifesto. “The time has come to awake and move ahead.”
PARTY'S ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
- Dmitry Itskov, Chairman of the organizing committee of the political party “Evolution 2045”, Founder of the movement “2045 Initiative”, President of the Congress GF2045
- David Dubrovsky, Secretary of the organizing committee of the party “Evolution 2045”, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, Head Research, Officer of the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), Co-chairman of the research council of RAS for AI concepts
- Vladimir Arshinov, Doctor of Philosophy
- Vitaly Dunin-Barkovsky, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Head of the Neuro-information Science Department at the Center of Optic and Neural Technologies of the RAS Research Institutes for Systems Study.
- Maxim Kalashnikov, Russian futurologist writer, journalist
- Sergei Krichevsky, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor
- Alexander Nesterov, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor of the Philosophy Department of the Samara State Aerospace University.
- Vladimir Mamontov, Russian journalist, General Director of the “Razumny Internet” foundation.
- Viktor Petrenko, correspondent member of RAS, Professor of the Moscow State University, Head of the laboratory “Psychology of Communications and Psychosemantics” (MSU)
- Sergei Sergeev, Doctor of Psychology, Professor of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University
- Alexander Frolov, Doctor of Biology, Professor, Head of the laboratory of Mathematical Neuro-biology (RAS)