This allows us to enhance our service to our clients and also provides us the opportunity to grow and expand upon the excellent reputation that Baumann Raymondo has created for their office in this region
Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) September 05, 2012
Skoda Minotti, an Ohio-based CPA, business and financial advisory firm, has completed the acquisition of Baumann, Raymondo & Company PA, a CPA firm located in Tampa, Florida.
Baumann Raymondo has been providing accounting, tax and consulting services to the central Florida region since its founding in 1978.
“We saw the Tampa market as a perfect fit to continue the growth of our firm,” said Skoda Minotti chairman Greg Skoda, CPA. “We have a significant client base in Florida, and numerous employees have roots there. This allows us to enhance our service to our clients and also provides us the opportunity to grow and expand upon the excellent reputation that Baumann Raymondo has created for their office in this region.”
The Tampa office will be led by partner-in-charge Alex White, CPA. White joined Baumann Raymondo in 2008, following a 30-year career with Deloitte.
“We’re very excited to join a firm that will not only allow us to enhance our service to our existing clients, but also to pursue additional new business opportunities throughout the market,” White said. “This is an excellent opportunity for our firm to add breadth and depth to our accounting and tax practices. Additionally, our existing clients will be able to benefit from the wide range of niche services that Skoda Minotti offers.”
Following the acquisition, Skoda Minotti now has offices in Cleveland, Akron and Tampa and provides CPA services, business advisory services and financial advisory services to clients across the country.
Earlier this year, Skoda Minotti merged with Gerald M. Appel, CPA, Inc. as well as Quantam Network Services, PBnJ Solutions and Core Information Management.
About Skoda Minotti
Skoda Minotti (http://www.skodaminotti.com, 888-201-4484) is a CPA, business and financial advisory firm that is focused on assisting clients grow their businesses. The firm provides a range of services, including: accounting and tax, business advisory, business valuations, financial services, information technology, litigation advisory, strategic marketing, professional staffing, small business services and telecom solutions. Clients of the firm range from closely-held businesses to public companies, from individuals and partnerships to corporations, trusts and estates. Skoda Minotti is an independent member of the BDO Seidman Alliance which offers resources and technical expertise to clients through over 360 locations across the United States and over 600 locations internationally.
- Inc. 500 List of fastest growing private companies
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies Hall of Fame
- Weatherhead 100 Award for outstanding growth companies in Northeast Ohio
- Recognized by Inside Public Accounting as one of the country’s best managed
- Crain’s Cleveland Business Cool Places to Work Award
- Multiple-time winner of NorthCoast 99 Award honoring the best workplaces for
top talent in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time - NEO Success Award winner for top public, private and emerging
companies in Northeast Ohio
- Multiple-time World Class Customer Service Award winner
- Multiple-time Practical Accountant’s Practice Innovation Award winner
- Multiple-time Pillar Award for Community Service winner
- INSIDE Public Accounting Top 200 Accounting Firms