Our patented gift card platform gives SVM Europe an opportunity to enter into new and emerging markets across the globe with e-codes that are made ‘borderless’ as they can be issued in numerous currencies.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) September 12, 2012
Transaction Wireless, the leading provider of digital gift card solutions, and SVM Europe, the global leader in gift cards and prepaid cards for businesses, today announced the expansion of its European customer portfolio with the following leading brands:
- HMV - the UK and Ireland’s leading entertainment brand
- Hotel Voucher Shop - one of the UK's leading hotel booking providers
- Naked Wines - a group of over 100,000 wine drinkers that sponsor 38 independent wine makers
- SpaFinder Wellness- connects millions seeking a healthier, happier lifestyle with wellness providers around the globe
- The First Club - is the only digital rewards platform that offers instant, branded rewards downloadable to almost any device worldwide
- Ticketmaster - the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors
- Travelocity Hotel e-gift cards - a leading provider of consumer-direct travel services for the leisure and business traveler
SVM and Transaction Wireless also announces the ability to deliver international distribution of e-codes for gift cards across multiple territories and currencies. As a result, brands will benefit from greater flexibility in how e-codes are purchased, designed and sent, while having the capabilities to connect with consumers through multiple channels such as online, mobile, Facebook and even traditional plastic gift cards.
“Our patented gift card platform gives SVM Europe an opportunity to enter into new and emerging markets across the globe with e-codes that are made ‘borderless’ as they can be issued in numerous currencies,” said Thomas Niedbalski, senior vice president of business and client development, Transaction Wireless. “We are proud to share our expanded roster of clients in Europe and excited to continue to partner with SVM to help international retailers leverage our platform to grow their gift card business.”
Retailers will also be able to customize their digital gift card appearance, enabling consumers to easily personalize their own gift cards by adding photos as well as personal audio, video, and text messages, making it a truly unique and meaningful gift experience for the purchaser and recipient. Also, through Transaction Wireless’ integrated marketing solution, retailers will be able to customize their marketing messaging to engage customers more effectively with targeted promotions that encourage greater loyalty, gift card usage and drive consumers to their website or store.
Other notable features include cash and inventory management, enabling brands to better manage credit limits, inventory, denominations, distribution, order tracking and customer service. Also because Transaction Wireless already integrates with major processors including First Data, Givex, SVS and another UK-based processor, e-codes can be 'pulled' and activated in 'real-time' rather than using 'live' inventory.
For more information on the Transaction Wireless gift card platform, please contact: Sales(at)transactionwireless(dot)com