Santa Fe, New Mexico (PRWEB) January 18, 2013
Internationally award-winning Belisama Irish Dance Company presents the 7th Annual ‘Rhythm of Fire’ St. Patrick's Day performance 7:30 p.m., Friday, March 15, 2013, at The Lensic, Santa Fe’s Performing Arts Center for one night only. The box office and theater are located at 211 West San Francisco Street. The performance features live music, the Regional Championship and the Top Ten World Finalist Irish dancers from Santa Fe and Los Alamos. Also starring in this event is Michael Patrick Gallagher of Riverdance, Ragus, and most recently the PBS series 'Celtic Woman.' This event is featured on the SantaFe.com event calendar.
Call Belisama at 505-670-1325 or visit http://www.belisamairishdance.com for more information.
Purchase Tickets Online or by phone at 505-988-1234
Tickets are $10-$25 :
Tickets also available at the box office, located at 211 West San Francisco Street.
About The Lensic:
The Lensic Performing Arts Center opened as a nonprofit in 2001 following the restoration of the Lensic Theater, a cornerstone of downtown Santa Fe since 1931.
- Serves as a national model for a sustainable arts center—with its focus on performance, education and community programs.
- Presents over 200 eclectic performances year-round, at affordable prices, delivering outstanding local, national and international talent.
- Enriches public education by bringing more than 10,000 school children to the theater annually to see free performances of music, storytelling and dance.
- Subsidizes local arts organizations, like the Santa Fe Concert Association, Santa Fe Symphony and Santa Fe Pro Musica by covering half of the rental fee for each group that uses the theater.
- Offers its facilities to local nonprofits for free, or at a nominal cost, helping more than 160 organizations raise $1.7 million over 10 years.
- Delivers best-in-class technical support capable of serving world-class organizations from traveling Broadway shows to the Moscow Ballet.
- Sponsors a technical internship and scholarship program to train Northern New Mexico high school students in theatrical arts.
- Serves as a home to the nonprofit Tickets Santa Fe, a community box office serving more than 35 organizations and venues.
SantaFe.com provides locals and visitors to Santa Fe alike the most current interactive platform for events, music, arts, business, dining and lifestyle. SantaFe.com is a division of Hutton Broadcasting, located at 2502 C. Camino Entrada, Santa Fe, NM 87507
SantaFe.com / Hutton Broadcasting
(505) 471-1067 (Media inquiries only, please)