Audience development is equally as important as great content.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 26, 2013
vidIQ, a SaaS-based web service today announced its public availability and $800k+ funding as the first enterprise audience development suite designed to help YouTube marketers increase their views and subscribers. vidIQ helps YouTube marketers and social media managers rein in their YouTube channels, filter through the noise, and create value for their brand through vidIQ’s team-based collaborative workflow. vidIQ is available as a Starter solution for free, or as a powerful Enterprise offering for agencies and global brands.
“As YouTube’s popularity continues to skyrocket, it has become a critical destination for brands to engage with their audience. And, as YouTube has let us all know, ‘Audience development is equally as important as great content.’ CMOs and social media managers who use our suite are thrilled that they finally have a tool in their arsenal that allows them to double down on YouTube and drive real growth,” says Rob Sandie, CEO and Co-Founder of vidIQ. "This is a watershed moment for online video, and our tools ensure vidIQ’s users won’t be the last to arrive at the party.”
How Does vidIQ Help Drive Growth?
- YouTube SEO: YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, yet most YouTube marketers don’t focus on optimizing their videos for search. vidIQ has built a massive database of relational YouTube search trends to recommend the best tags for a video based off of the most popular searches on YouTube, ensuring that videos receive maximum exposure.
- Listening Tools: Viewers are a YouTube marketer’s greatest asset, so it’s surprising how little they know about them. vidIQ enables brands to filter through the noise, discover, and connect with their Top Influencers on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube in order to turn their viewers into evangelists.
- Actionable Analytics: vidIQ has a powerful analytics dashboard that breaks down viewer and engagement metrics into an easily digestible format. By understanding how their content performed in the past, YouTube marketers can tailor their future content to be more successful.
- Automation: vidIQ automates many of the tasks in a YouTube marketer’s workflow, and helps put their video strategy on autopilot. For instance, vidIQ allows brands to discover the best time of day to upload their videos to receive maximum engagement and schedule their videos to upload at that time.
- Promotional Campaigns: By enabling bulk editing of a brand’s video descriptions, vidIQ enables YouTube marketers to harness their old content to drive viewers to new content, or their website.
- Collaborative Workflow: vidIQ is designed with large-scale institutions in mind. YouTube marketers can collaborate with their entire team across all of their channels in a secure environment that will save them time.
Who Uses vidIQ?
vidIQ already successfully manages over 10 billion views, and serves everyone from agencies and networks to global brands. Some of vidIQ’s customers include AOL (TechCrunch and Moviefone), Mondo Media, and Revision3. CEO Rob Sandie says that “It’s incredibly rewarding to see our team’s hard work over the past year already becoming an indispensable tool for YouTube marketers.” John Evershed, CEO of Mondo Media, says that “VidIQ has become an important part of our daily YouTube operation – it allows us to optimize our content, gain insight into how our content is consumed, and engage with our viewers in a way that was previously not possible.” Jim Louderback, CEO of Revision3 says, “Want to build an engaged audience, grow views, and manage multiple channels and videos on YouTube? vidIQ is the answer.”
To sign up for free, visit http://www.vidiq.com.
vidIQ today also announced it raised $800k+ in funding from Mark Cuban, David Cohen, Scott Banister, Peter Weck, Tod Sacerdoti, Don Hutchison, Jared Kopf, Jason Seats, William Lohse, Savan Devani, Shriraj Gaglani, and I/O Ventures. “We’re absolutely thrilled to have some of the biggest and most well respected angels in the industry validating our vision,” Sandie says. “There truly hasn’t been a more exciting time for online video – we’re very excited for the future.”
vidIQ is an agile team of video veterans revolutionizing the way YouTube marketers grow their audience. vidIQ’s CEO and Founder, Rob Sandie, was the former CEO and Founder of Viddler, and has been in the online video business since his days at Macromedia. vidIQ’s CTO, Todd Troxell, was the former Chief Architect at Viddler, and was instrumental in the development of Rackspace Cloud. The rest of vidIQ’s team comes from a diverse background, including Google, Wildfire Interactive, and Facebook.