(PRWEB) February 28, 2013
The Academy of Home Staging is pleased to announce its first class of 2013 in the city of Seattle will be held April 1 – April 5, 2013.
In 2013, The Academy of Home Staging is offering students something extra – in addition to it’s standard 5 day curriculum, the Seattle class will be offering Feng Shui, Dress for Success and Design Center tour.
The class will be taught by Pam Christensen, Founder and Owner of Staging for Charisma. Pam is an Advanced Certified Home Stager and Redesign Consultant, Certified Home Staging and Redesign Trainer and a Member of the Real Estate Staging Association. She is a natural mentor and trainer and is excited about the wealth of knowledge she can now provide to aspiring stagers by being a part of the Home Staging Academy. You can hear Pam live the first and third Wednesday of the month from 8 to 9 am on her live radio show by going to her Website and clicking on the Pam's Radio Show Tab, then the “Listen Live” button where she offers advice for Staging Your Home to Sell, Rent or Live to thousands of women, and the men who love them! Pam is also a licensed Real Estate Instructor and has a passion for educating Realtors and consumers on the value that staging can bring when selling their homes.
It is easier than ever for interested students to attend the industry leading Advanced Home Staging Certification training. With our recently announced Financing program, enrolling students can finance their new education for as little as $249 per month for up to a year.
According to a study by the National Association of Realtors in 2012, 25% of homes on the market are professionally staged, up from just 5% in 2007.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available.
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors.
- All our Advanced Certified instructors are leaders in the Staging Industry who incorporate real life examples, suggestions, advice and ideas in each training class.
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class.
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
ABOUT THE ACADEMY OF HOME STAGING: The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today The Academy operates in California; Dallas, TX; New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Tampa Bay Area, FL; and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.