Our goal, quite simply, is to provide authors the best digital publishing experience in the world.
(PRWEB) March 04, 2013
Self-publishing company Tablo Publishing is preparing to launch a new platform for Apple's iBookstore, available March 9th.
Called the 'Tablo Author's Centre', the platform allows any author to publish their books on iTunes in 50 countries with just one click.
Tablo’s Founder Ash Davies has developed the platform to reduce the international barriers of self-publishing. "Until now, publishing with iTunes from outside the USA has been a tough process. It's involved foreign tax registrations, ISBNs, contracts and months of processing time. We've built a solution that allows any author to publish their books globally with a single click!"
Tablo's new Author's Centre offers a number of features:
- One click publishing
- Distribution to iTunes in 50 countries
- Publish from anywhere in the world
- Automatic ISBN assignment
- Daily sales reporting for all authors
- Set launch dates for your books
- Control your books pricing by the region
- Publish updates at any time, with full versioning support
"Our goal, quite simply, is to provide authors the best digital publishing experience in the world. We know authors are going to love it!"
For more information, head over to tablo.com.au