Entertainment includes: Robert Earl Keen, The Toadies, Grand Funk Railroad, Uncle Kracker, Reverend Horton Heat, Cowboy Mouth, Slaid Cleaves, Eleven Hundred Springs and more!
Richardson, TX (PRWEB) March 01, 2013
Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival is the City of Richardson’s award-winning, multi-day festival (May 17-19, 2013) featuring live music, arts and crafts, children’s activities, interactive exhibits, strolling buskers and more. Highlights include:
- Local, regional and national headliner entertainment
- Wild! Market Place featuring arts and crafts
- Art Guitar Auction
- Kidz Korner featuring children’s games and activities
- Street performers, acrobats and entertainers
- City of Richardson Petting Zoo
- Award-winning singer/songwriter contest and workshop
- Budding Talent Competition
- GameHavens Game Zone for teens
- Friday night street dance featuring Dallas’ own Le Freak!
- “Wild Ride! Wild Run! Against Cancer” – 10th annual bike ride and 3rd annual run on May 18 to benefit Methodist Richardson Cancer Center
Friday, May 17, 6 PM – Midnight
Saturday, May 18, 11 AM – Midnight
Sunday, May 19, 12:30 PM – 8 PM
Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival is located at the Galatyn Park Urban Center in Richardson, Texas. Actual festival address: 2351 Performance Drive, Richardson, Texas 75082. Directions can be found at http://www.wildflowerfestival.com/directions.html.
Three-Day Pass - $30
Single-Day Adult - $20
Kid’s Pass (age 5-12) - $3
15 for $15 group ticket promotion
On Sunday, May 19, kids 12 and under get in free with a paid adult courtesy of Bank of America.
Tickets go on sale April 15, 2013, at area Tom Thumb stores or through the festival’s website: http://www.wildflowerfestival.com/tickets.html.
Entertainment (as of 2/26/13):
- Robert Earl Keen
- The Toadies
- Grand Funk Railroad
- Uncle Kracker
- Reverend Horton Heat
- Cowboy Mouth
- Slaid Cleaves
- Eleven Hundred Springs
- Rocket Man – The best of Elton John
- Eliza Gilkyson
- Terri Hendrix with Lloyd Maines
- Le Freak
- More acts to TBA (acts are subject to change or cancel)
The Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival began in 1993 as a small community event held in a local park in northeast Richardson, Texas, to celebrate the acres of wildflowers planted around the city. Twenty-one years later the festival has become the premier music event in the area with over 1,200 volunteers and attendance surpassing 70,000 a year. The Wildflower! Arts & Music Festival is produced by The City of Richardson.
ViewPoint Bank, Methodist Richardson Medical Center, metroPCS, Coca-Cola, Budweiser, Toyota, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Texas, Sherwin-Williams, Fossil, AT&T, Credit Union of Texas, Samsung, Atmos Energy, Argo Data, Reliable Chevrolet and Tom Thumb. Media Sponsors include: The Dallas Morning News, Collin County Business Press, Jack FM, Star Community Papers, Richardson Living Magazine and The Dallas Observer.
For more information:
Mobile: text WFF to 88500
Jo Trizila TrizCom Inc. Office: 972-247-1369 Mobile: 214-232-0078