Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) March 01, 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Market Review of Automotive Material Trends - Forecasts to 2027" report to their offering.
This greatly expanded latest version of the popular just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global body material trends sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts out to 2027.
This global market study offers automotive OE material trends market size estimates, latest technologies and trends, market share data tables, exclusive interviews with major companies, profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects and market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive material trends sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
Companies mentioned in this report include Accuride Corporation, Alcoa, Inc, BASF SE, Bayer MaterialScience, Benteler, CIE Automotive SA, Cooper-Standard, DuPont (E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company), Gestamp Automocion, Kobe Steel, Magna International Inc., Martinrea International Inc., Minda Corporation, Solvay, Key Plastics, Stadco, Sumitomo Corporation, ThyssenKrupp AG, Trelleborg and Woodbridge Group.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vkp7q/global_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Automotive Parts