London, UK (PRWEB) March 01, 2013
In 2012, the value of the world market for image sensors was estimated at nearly USD 8 billion. By 2018, the market is forecast to climb to almost USD 10.8 billion, representing a CARG of over 3.8%. At present, camera mobile phones form the largest market segment, accounting for approximately 80% of the total number of shipped image sensors. The current leading regional market, North America, is expected to be outrun by the Asia-Pacific in the short term. By 2018, the global volume of the shipped image sensors is likely to amount to 3 billion. Such market sectors as POV and UAV cameras, medical imaging, factory automation and digital radiology are predicted to experience the highest growth rate in the years to come.
Aptina, LLC, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, ST Microelectronics, OmniVision Technologies, Ltd, Sharp Corporation, Sony Corporation, Sharp Microelectronics and Toshiba Corporation are amid the blue chips of the image sensor industry.
New research report “Global Image Sensor Market (2013 – 2018) By Technology (CCD, CMOS, Contact IS, Infrared, X-ray, FSI, BSI); Applications (Healthcare, Surveillance, Automobile, Consumer, Defense, Industrial); Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, ROW)” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Image Sensor Market (2013 – 2018) By Technology (CCD, CMOS, Contact IS, Infrared, X-ray, FSI, BSI); Applications (Healthcare, Surveillance, Automobile, Consumer, Defense, Industrial); Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, ROW)
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides access to the cutting-edge information on the global image sensor market by covering the historic development of the market and describing the present situation on the market. The study uncovers essential information on the market size, segmentation and dynamics; characterizes the key factors driving and restraining the market and also outlines market opportunities and challenges. The research study offers extensive examination of the competitive landscape and contains Porter’s analysis of the market, covers pricing issues and recent technological advancements. In addition, the report profiles the leading industry participants and discusses future market prospects.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report helps to gain understanding of the global image sensor market by providing insightful overview of the market, unique analytical data and a clear picture of the prevailing market trends.
- In-depth assessment of the market on the basis of geography and applications allows to determine the strongest and the most promising segments.
- Detailed examination of the key factors having influence on the industry assists in planning effective business strategies.
- Thorough evaluation of the competitive pressure helps to plan market entry and business expansion strategies and to identify prospective partners.
- Review of the market challenges and opportunities allows to make informed business decisions.
- Future forecast shows how the market is set to develop up to 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.