"The past board names read like a Who's Who of professional photography, so just being elected says something special about these individuals."
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 01, 2013
This month, Professional Photographers of America (PPA - http://www.ppa.com) makes a leadership transition, bringing in a new executive committee for the board of directors, a new board member and a new industry advisor. In total, these thirteen individuals—all PPA members themselves—will shape the vision for the association from March 2013 to March 2014.
"The past board names read like a Who's Who of professional photography," comments PPA’s chief executive officer, David Trust. "So just being elected says something special about these individuals."
The new executive committee of PPA’s board includes the following:
- President Ralph Romaguera Sr.; Metairie, Lousiana
- Vice President Susan Michal; Jacksonville, Florida
- Treasurer Michael Gan; Petaluma, California
- Chairman Tim Walden; Lexington, Kentucky
The newest members of the PPA board are as follows:
- Mike Fulton; Lake Jackson, Texas
- Lou George - Industry Advisor; Dallas, Texas
Directors continuing on PPA’s board include the following:
- Rob Behm; Spokane Valley, Washington
- Lori Craft; Marshall, Michigan
- Don MacGregor; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Michael Timmons; Vassar, Michigan
- Richard Newell; Springboro, Ohio
- Stephen Thetford; Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Audrey Wancket; Spring Grove, Illinois
Professional Photographers of America (PPA) is the largest international non-profit association created by professional photographers, for professional photographers. Almost as long-lived as photography itself, PPA has roots back to 1869. It has never stopped growing and looking for new ways to assist its now 25,000 members through protection, education and resources for their continued success in the industry. See why photographers love PPA at http://www.ppa.com.