We're proud to be supporting such a worthy cause
London (PRWEB UK) 5 March 2013
Wonderland Wigs are supporting Comic Relief this March by donating £1 for every wig sold from their Red Wig Collection to Comic Relief.
Comic Relief is a major international charity based in the UK which strives to create a just world free from poverty.
Their funding helps as follows:
- Comic Relief fund work that gives young people living with mental health problems the chance to access services tailored to their needs.
- they fund organisations who seek to ensure that those working with young people with mental health problems have the necessary skills and understanding to work effectively in this area.
- they fund work that actively encourages young people to be involved in developing projects of value to them – right from the initial project design through to the final evaluation of the work carried out.
- they fund work to ensure that young people with mental health problems from specific groups (such as rural communities, Black and ethnic minority groups, and gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender communities) receive the targeted support they need.
- they fund work which is examining and researching how information and new technology can be best used to support young people with mental health problems.
Wonderland Wigs is a leading retailer of celebrity and fashion led wigs, hairpieces, extensions and hair accessories. Based in the UK, with the aim of giving every girl the 'great hair she deserves', Wonderland offers something for everyone and is favored by a host of celebrities across the world. http://www.WonderlandWigs.com/en/