Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance brand, has a list of five excellent spring festivals.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 04, 2013
- Atlanta Dogwood Festival – Now in its 77th year, this celebration is filled with fine art, historical display, and literary activities while the dogwoods are in full, glorious bloom. Those who adore Margaret Mitchell’s Gone with the Wind will be able to join together with others who celebrate the novel’s 77th – same as the festival, and the Margaret Mitchell House hosts free admission. After the festival, take in some of Atlanta’s other fun spots like the Aquarium, Zoo, World of Coca Cola and the CNN Center. Visit the weekend of April 19th - 21st. Piedmont Park opens at noon on Friday, and 10a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Visit the official homepage for more information.
- Austin’s South by Southwest Festival – Austin, Texas is home to some of the finest music and musicians in the world. Technically at the end of winter, this festival runs from March 8th to the 17th. Its 27th year of music, film and festivities, this year has a selection of independent film and band Green Day will be playing live. Go to SXSW for more details.
- D.C.’s Cherry Blossom Festival – Over a century old, this event marks the mass giving of 3,000 cherry blossom trees to the U.S. government from Tokyo, Japan and its government. Celebrations are from March 20th through April 14th. There is more than enough time to visit the city; and the museums, monuments and all government buildings are free. Learn more about the festival here.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA