Rain barrels no longer have to be next to the downspout. They can be anywhere in the yard that’s most convenient.
Portland, Oregon (PRWEB) March 07, 2013
The Rainwater Hub channels rainwater 150 feet to rain barrels, 25 times further than any currently available downspout diverter. The Rainwater Hub is a rainwater harvesting system that uses gravity to distribute rainwater through regular garden hoses.
Rainwater harvesting with rain barrels can be an important part of an overall water conservation plan, however they have been of limited value as the rainwater collected must also be stored next to the house.
The Rainwater Hub is a simple, elegant solution. A reservoir creates pressure to channel rainwater through garden hoses to rain barrels. These can now be moved away from the house and relocated wherever is most convenient in a yard.
Even with light rain the Rainwater Hub immediately starts collecting rainwater. During normal rain 100% of the rainwater is collected. During heavy rains extra rainwater is retained and then channeled away. During extreme conditions excess rainwater safely bypasses into the downspout with a worry-free automatic overflow ensuring peace of mind.
- Installs in 30 minutes
- Uses no pump or moving parts
- Interlink rain barrels with regular hoses
- Use with 2” x 3” and 3” x 4” downspouts
- Connects to standard garden hose threads
- 30 day No-Risk Return and 10 Year Water Tight Guarantee
- Made in the USA from 100% recyclable Low Density Polyethylene
- The Rainwater Hub costs $175, plus $24 shipping and handling in the USA