Houston, TX (PRWEB) March 15, 2013
Medical research studies show higher DHEA levels are not only associated with health and happiness, but beautiful young skin as well. One can literally feel good and sleep soundly at night knowing this.
Hormones drive many aspects of people’s lives: quality sleep, energy levels, mood, productivity at work. Over time a plentiful balance of hormones keeps people at their best for muscle tone, reduced fat build-up, as well as cardiovascular health and bone strength. DHEA, dehydroepiandrosterone, is the pro-hormone or base building block for hormones the body produces.
Many of the unpleasant signs people are getting older are driven by decreasing hormone levels as they age. The naturally occurring pro-hormone DHEA is the most abundant foundation or building block from which the body makes hormones.
Levels of DHEA made by the body gradually increase until about age 25, when “in our prime” and then gradually decrease thereafter over timer. After age 25 people usually make about 2% less DHEA each year.
So by age 35 that’s about 20% less DHEA in the body than at age 25; and by age 50 people make about half as much DHEA as when they were healthiest.
DHEA is a base for estrogen, testosterone, and 50 other hormones. It is also the base for sebum, or skin oil.
Most DHEA metabolism actually occurs in the largest organ of the body, the dermis, the skin. Many metabolic processes go on in the skin – consider where vitamin D is made and processed by the body - the skin. DHEA is much the same.
Research studies show that higher levels of DHEA not only make people healthier, and happier and more productive – People have more energy, get more done and are in a better mood. Medical research supporting these benefits of DHEA are widely known, but what is not commonly known is the medical research studies that also show DHEA is also very good for the skin. So using bioidentical DHEA as a cream absorbed in the skin makes even more sense.
- A study performed by Dr. Calvo, Dr. Labrie, et al at the CHUL Research Center at Laval University found that DHEA increased production of sebum, better known as “skin oil”. Sebum not only contributes to smooth supple skin; it also contains a number of antimicrobial features that protect the skin from infections and irritations.
- Dr. Lee, Dr. Oh, and Dr. Kim at Keimyung University School of Medicine showed that DHEA switches on multiple collagen producing genes and at the same time reduced genes associated with hardening or toughening of skin that forms calluses and rough skin. The researchers concluded that DHEA could have an anti-aging effect on the skin from stimulation of collagen production and improved structural organization of skin cells.
- Further medical research done by Dr. Brandner, Dr. Kief and their team at the University Hospital in Hamburg Germany have demonstrated how DHEA also improves skin “brightness” and counteracts the thin ‘papery’ appearance of aging skin that is a noticeable visible sign of aging. 2
- Furthermore, DHEA helps reduce risks of both ultraviolet and chemically induced skin cancer.3
Providing the body with adequate levels of the pro-hormone, DHEA, after age 35 makes sense.
Twist 25 DHEA cream by Health2Go, Inc. is the highest quality bioidentical DHEA cream available. DHEA the right way. People 35 and up should apply Twist 25 DHEA cream daily to fight midlife declines in health, happiness, and physical appearance.
So how to use DHEA? DHEA must be provided to the body the right way -as a bioidentical cream applied on the skin absorbed in the skin. A properly made DHEA cream absorbed in the skin, can fight off many declines in physical fitness and help users sleep better at night. Twist 25 DHEA cream also makes skin better hydrated, softer and firmer.
It turns out supplementing DHEA in the skin is the most natural and beneficial way to use DHEA because much DHEA metabolism actually occurs in the skin.
Oral DHEA supplements are mostly destroyed by the liver, and what little DHEA does get absorbed is DHEA sulfate, not DHEA. DHEA-S is good, but not near as beneficial to the user as DHEA. DHEA is actually processed by the body in the skin. So DHEA absorbed through the skin is something the body uses and needs applied where the body uses it.
Twist 25 DHEA Cream is bioidentical DHEA cream. Twist 25 cream is laboratory tested for proper mix and strength. Twist 25 cream provides noticeable results people feel and notice improvements in just a few weeks.
- sleep better
- soft smooth well hydrated skin
- have more energy
- better mood
- lose weight
- protect against cancer
No dangerous side effects. Simply something we make naturally anyway applied to the skin where we use it.
Follow this link below to see Youtube videos about DHEA cream
Visit the Twist 25 website to learn more or go directly to the Twist 25 store or call 1-888-489-4782
1 “New Research Substantiates the Anti-Aging Properties of DHEA” Life Extension Magazine. December 2010
2 Johanna M.Brandner, Sabine Kief, Christine Grund, Michael Rendl, Pia Houdek, Cecillia Kuhn, Erwin Tschachler, Werner W. Franke and Ingrid Moll. “Organization and formation of the tight junction system in human epidermis and cultured keratinocytes” Europen Journal of Cell Biology, Volume 81, Issue 5, May 2002, pages 253-263.
3 Arthur Schwartz, Phd. Department of Microbiology and Immunology. Institute for Cancer Research and Molecular Biology. Temple University School of Medicine