Roseville, CA (PRWEB) March 08, 2013
Dr. Tom Barrett challenged Always Best Care business owners to answer the three basic questions customers want to know:
- Do you care?
- Do I trust you?
- Do you have anything to say?
The answers to these questions, according to Dr. Barrett, will determine whether a business owner will be successful in any setting.
Delivering the keynote address at the franchise company’s International Conference in Las Vegas, Dr. Barrett stressed that only 7 percent of oral communication is “what you say” – the other 93 percent consists of “how you say it” (38 percent) and non-verbal communication (55 percent). In the end, says Dr. Barrett, “you must love what you do and let your customers know it.”
Based in Roseville, CA just outside the state capitol in Sacramento, Always Best Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in home care, assisted living finder and referral services, and skilled home health care. The company delivers its services through an international network of more than 180 independently owned and operated franchise territories. The company’s third International Conference was held February 24-26 at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
Dr. Barrett is president of Business/Life Management, Inc., cofounder of Tightrope Communications and a faculty member at the Lockheed Martin Center for Leadership Excellence. In addition to teaching leadership on Capitol Hill to Members of Congress each week, Dr. Barrett specializes in teaching customer relations, emotional intelligence and leadership to entrepreneurs and those in the defense industry. He has spent over 10,000 hours meeting one-on-one with members of the Senate and the House of Representatives. He is one of the few individuals ever invited to address the orientation for new Members of Congress in both parties and has had tribute paid to him in the Congressional Record for his contributions to the lives of political leaders. Dr. Barrett is also the only individual to formally research the impact of political life on family life. He graduated summa cum laude while pursuing two master’s degrees and a Ph.D. in psychology. Additionally, Dr. Barrett is the author of four books, two of which are national best sellers.
For information on Always Best Care franchise opportunities, contact Steve Marcus, Vice President, Franchise Development, at franchisesales(at)abc-seniors(dot)com, or visit http://www.franchisewithalwaysbestcare.com/.
About Always Best Care
Always Best Care Senior Services, founded in 1996 by Michael Newman, is based on the belief that having the right people for the right level of care means peace of mind for the client and family. Always Best Care Senior Services has assisted over 25,000 seniors, representing a wide range of illnesses and personal needs. This has established the company as one of the premier providers of in-home care, assisted living placement assistance, and skilled home health care. Franchise opportunities are available to individuals interested in leveraging the company’s clear strategy and proven track record for delivering affordable, dependable service to area seniors.
By working with case managers, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, and families, Always Best Care franchise owners provide affordable, comprehensive solutions that can be specifically matched to meet a client’s particular physical or social needs. The hallmark services of the Always Best Care Senior Services business portfolio include in-home care and assisted living placement.