Clipster for YouTube makes a professional branded YouTube channel accessible for every company.
Breda, The Netherlands (PRWEB) March 11, 2013
International market studies show that the reach of corporate videos is growing explosively. This is not surprising, since 4,000,000,000 social videos are already being viewed daily (comScore). With the updated YouTube brand channels, Google offers you a professional platform. And with Clipster for YouTube, you can enjoy a permanent presence with all of your campaigns, product information, promotions, live product launches and more. And all of this is already possible for less than 2,000 euros.
Clipster for YouTube automatically adapts the layout of a brand channel to the format of the device used to display the video content: tablet, PC or smartphone*. It’s extremely easy to add Clipster components that will benefit a brand or company, from social channels and teasers to categories and more. Does a business market involve different languages and cultures? With Clipster for YouTube, a beer brand is automatically shown in its non-alcoholic version in Arabic countries. Campaign management with regional targeting, it’s all possible.
Clipster for YouTube offers you:
- Total creative freedom
- A permanent ‘branded’ YouTube presence
- Change content as often as you like
- Complete Social integration (including social feeds and social buttons)
- Compatible with mobile devices (responsive design)
- Localized content & multi-language support
- Easy content management
- Campaign management
- The possibility to broadcast live video (YouTube Live Video)
- Full statistics
- Cloud-based platform hosted on Microsoft Windows Azure
- Attractive pricing structure
Clipster launched the free Clipster for Facebook in 2012. This social video app has a total reach of millions on this platform.
Clipster, a developer of Social Video Engagement solutions, is based in the Netherlands. Clipster is a division of Outpost11 Ventures, whose other divisions include the Internet agency Outpost11.
Clipster website: http://www.clipster-video.com
- Approval by YouTube necessary for the time being.