London, UK (PRWEB) March 11, 2013
Ukraine possesses huge natural copper reserves. In 2012, the country’s copper capacity was estimated at nearly 326,000 tonnes. Copper ore occurs in Tauria, Kherson, in the Marmarosh and Bukovina regions. However, the richest deposits are in the Donets Basin and the Caucasus. The Ukrainian copper industry has a great potential and currently is on its way up.
OJSC Artemovsk Plant of Non-Ferrous Metals Processing (AZOTsM) is unrivalled leader in the Ukrainian copper production. The unit produces round rolled/flat copper as well as various copper alloys. Around 80% of the plant’s output is consumed in the country and the remainder is exported. Pankom-Yun JV LLC, TechnoScrap JV, Bona LLC, Catech-Electro LLC and DonetskVtorZvetMet are amid other participants in the copper market in Ukraine.
New market research report “Copper Market in Ukraine: Business Report 2013” worked out by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Copper Market in Ukraine: Business Report 2013
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the copper market in Ukraine. It describes the business environment and covers market opportunities and challenges. The report estimates the country’s copper mining potential and also analyzes downstream markets. The study describes the actual state of the domestic copper market in detail and traces current and emerging market trends; characterizes common business related procedures in the country. The report identifies the key factors shaping the market; provides relevant information on the pricing issues along with data on volume, structure and dynamics of production/consumption, exports/imports. The research also reviews leading Ukrainian market participants such as manufacturers, suppliers and buyers. Moreover, the market perspectives are presented in the report.
- Overview of the copper reserves and estimated potential of the copper mining industry in Ukraine.
- Extensive analysis of the copper market in Ukraine, data on the major economic indicators and prevailing market trends.
- Comprehensive overview of the market: production and consumption dynamics, foreign trade statistics and structure as well as price fluctuations.
- Detailed description of major forces limiting and driving the market.
- A clear picture of the actual market conditions.
- Competitive benchmarking.
- Review of the key participants in the market such as producers, wholesalers, suppliers and consumers.
- Future market outlook.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.