London, UK (PRWEB) March 12, 2013
In 2012, the overall demand for catalysts was estimated at over USD 19 billion. The market is expected to grow at a CARG of nearly 4% to exceed USD 24 billion by H2 2018. The Asia Pacific is the largest regional market, holding a share of above 32%. It is followed by North America and Europe. In 2011, chemical synthesis and environmental catalysts segments were the dominant ones, together accounting for above 55% of the total consumption. Refinery catalysts represent the most promising market sector given the enhancing prices of feedstock as well as increasing awareness of environmental problems.
BASF SE, Honeywell (UOP), Albemarle Corp., Haldor Topsoe, W R Grace and Johnson Matthey are behemoths of the catalysts industry.
The market research report “Refinery, Synthesis, Polymer & Environmental Catalyst Market - Global Industry Analysis By Material, By Type, Catalyst Regeneration, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2012 – 2018” worked out by Transparency Market Research has been recently published by MarketPublishers Ltd.
Title: Refinery, Synthesis, Polymer & Environmental Catalyst Market - Global Industry Analysis By Material, By Type, Catalyst Regeneration, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast, 2012 – 2018
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 4,595.00
The report analyzes the catalysts market for petroleum refineries, chemical synthesis, polymer and environmental applications in a global setting. It presents unique data on the key market parameters. The research contains a description of the current state and historic background of the market, and outlines future prospects for the market. The study examines major market drivers and restraints; offers a value chain and Porter’s five forces analyses of the world catalysts market; discusses market opportunities and challenges.
The research evaluates the market attractiveness; scrutinizes main segments; reviews the most prominent participants. The report includes the comprehensive assessment of the catalysts market on the basis of material, application, product type and geography. The research also uncovers information on the market size, structure; discloses production and demand dynamics.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report extends readers’ knowledge of the global catalysts market for petroleum refineries, chemical synthesis, polymer and environmental applications.
- All-round market overview assists in the understanding of industry trends and emerging opportunities.
- In-depth analysis of the market segments helps to identify the most promising ones and plan effective business strategies.
- Extensive review of the market leaders’ performance allows a reader to choose prospective partners and understand the competitive climate.
- Future forecast shows how the industry is set to develop in the forthcoming years.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Transparency Market Research page.