We're taking an entirely new approach to secure enterprise mobile content management that is completely absent in other solutions.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
AsdeqLabs introduces its highly secure mobile content management solution for complete corporate document management on mobile devices, and announces that it has been included in the McAfee Security Innovation Alliance (SIA) Program™. AsdeqLabs has many customers across business and government of its AsdeqDocs solution in Australia and is currently expanding to North America.
As a member of the McAfee Security Innovation Alliance, AsdeqLabs and McAfee will integrate their solutions to not only protect mobile devices but also provide secure access to business documents. This integration supports the AsdeqLabs strategy to change the way mobile devices are used in enterprises by enabling secure mobile access to the most up-to-date versions of documents stored on corporate networks.
The company’s flagship product, AsdeqDocs®, enables military-grade encryption standards for the distribution and synchronization of sensitive corporate documents accessed from iPad and Android tablets. AsdeqDocs offers significant benefits to enterprises, fulfilling needs not adequately met with other solutions:
- Military-Grade Security: AsdeqDocs lives within the corporate firewall and enforces the security permissions of all existing systems.
- Extensive ECM Integration: AsdeqDocs integrates with more major existing document repositories than any other solution, with access to all types of documents from tablet devices.
- Document-Level Security: AsdeqDocs replicates and enforces on the iPad all changes to document access permissions, as defined by each individual backend repository. This ensures that, up to the minute, users have access only to the documents they are permitted to see—and nothing more.
- Online and Offline: Documents are fully accessible from a secure mobile app regardless of where the user may be—online or offline—and always within a truly secure enterprise mobility platform.
- Powerful Search Features: Mobile workers can quickly browse, search and organize all corporate information both on the device and on corporate servers directly from the tablet.
- Productivity and Collaboration: Improve team productivity and collaboration with tools that make it highly secure and simple to edit, annotate, organize and share documents.
- Easy Administration: Simple to set up and fully maintainable through an intuitive Web admin interface, with detailed auditing of all users and documents.
- Truly Mobile Workforce: Designed with the sole purpose of empowering the mobile workforce, AsdeqDocs is used by security-conscious organizations across various industries, including education, government and business.
“AsdeqLabs has listened to the concerns voiced by enterprises globally and has taken an innovative and new approach completely absent from other enterprise mobile content management solutions,” said Mike Nermut, founder of AsdeqLabs. “Our platform fully integrates with existing IT infrastructure, security policies and business practices and makes documents not just accessible but editable from mobile apps, whether users are online or off. As we bring our solution to the U.S. market, our partnership with McAfee is yet another way we are optimizing deployment and protection for our customers.”
“We are pleased to welcome AsdeqLabs to the McAfee SIA program,” said Ed Barry, vice president of the Security Innovation Alliance, McAfee. “Enterprise users are already using a wide range of mobile devices to access corporate information, and our joint solution with AsdeqLabs will enhance the security of these devices while also providing important productivity tools for business use.”
McAfee Security Innovation Alliance
The McAfee Security Innovation Alliance is the foundation of a technology ecosystem designed to assemble the world’s leading security innovations. Working together, McAfee and partners like AsdeqLabs deliver solutions more comprehensive than those available from any single vendor. The Security Innovation Alliance enables McAfee customers to leverage their investments in McAfee while adding complementary capabilities not found in McAfee’s core offerings.
AsdeqLabs is changing the way mobile devices are used in enterprises by enabling secure mobile access to the most up-to-date versions of documents stored on corporate networks. The AsdeqDocs enterprise mobile content management solution brings military-grade encryption standards to the distribution and synchronization of sensitive corporate documents accessed from iPad and Android tablets. Founded in 2011, AsdeqLabs comprises a highly experienced team of entrepreneurs, technologists and business experts who have led some of Australia’s most successful national and international IT organizations and has deep experience in the U.K. and the U.S. More information on AsdeqLabs is online at http://asdeqlabs.com/.