If your company is looking to grow in this space over the next 12 months, I really can’t recommend a better place to be than Amsterdam in March
Amsterdam (PRWEB) March 13, 2013
Although the use of telematics technology in the fleet segment is established, telematics companies are still chasing mass adoption. Although in its 10th year, the strong delegation of 160+ senior executives confirmed to attend the annual Telematics for Fleet Management Conference reflects that further penetration is still a challenge the industry is facing. The conference will provide a current market update to identify niche areas where breakthrough technology can be developed. It will also explore how to devise new solutions to rival those currently seen as industry leaders– all in the name of achieving mass uptake.
Mike Sena, President of Michael L. Sena Consulting AB, is chairman for the conference and has stressed how important he thinks this conference is for fleet telematics providers in achieving their business goals. “At the event, top speakers from TNT Express, SCANIA and Iron Mountain will ensure you’re equipped with the right expertise to devise and implement updated and new services. Plus, this year’s delegate list demonstrates an array of expertise and brand new companies from outside the traditional fleet telematics sphere, so it really is primed for you to build those golden partnerships that will take your fleet telematics efforts to the next level”.
The delegation already includes Daimler Fleetboard, Deutsche Telekom, Fleetmatics, Shell, TomTom, Zurich, Intel and Iron Mountain. A sample of the conference attendees can be found on the website (http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/confirmed-attendees.php), demonstrating how companies that traditionally have not been involved in the fleet space could be planning to enter the market providing a whole new realm of opportunity for partnerships, as well as the opportunity to connect with more established fleet players. As attested by Sena “If your company is looking to grow in this space over the next 12 months, I really can’t recommend a better place to be than Amsterdam in March.”
With limited passes remaining, Telematics Update has announced that those wishing to attend must register as soon as possible in order to secure a place. Registration for one of the final passes can be made via the website: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/register.php
Independently Researched Agenda of 17+ Sessions
Topics key to developing an effective fleet telematics strategy in 2013 include:
- Integrating Telematics and Corporate IT systems: Evaluate horizontal platforms such as SAP, IBM, Oracle and Microsoft to ascertain the associated costs and calculate the ROI of integrating supply chains with ICT systems
- EETS to Create Seamless Mobility across Borders: Understand the components of EETS (European Electronic Tolling Service) such as the 2004/52/e3 directive, including implementation challenges involving differing tolling methods with DSRC and satellite to build a pan-European framework
- Establish a Business Case for End-Users: Decipher fleet operators’ key business motives such as increasing driver and operational efficiency to develop a single-unit and flexible solution which delivers ROI
- Synergise Insurance with Fleets: Understand fleet operators’ key solution requirements such as accurate driving behaviour profiles to align insurance offerings with fleet managers’ operations
- FMS for Fleets under Lease Plans: Get-to-grips with seamless mobility including smartphone-based solutions, car-sharing models and inter-modal routing & leasing to ensure that your solutions have factored in macro automotive trends
- The Mobility Model to Overtake Vehicle Sales for the CVT Market: Discuss how to package mobility solutions with future tech such as virtual keys, cloud computing, HTML5, V2X and ADAS to reinvent traditional telematics service packages to meet customer demand
Volvo, TNT Express, SCANIA and Nissan are amongst the hand-picked speaker line-up for the 2013 Telematics for Fleet Management event. The full agenda and speaker line-up is available to download via the website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/index.php
Registration for one of the final passes can be made via the website or by contacting the Telematics Update team: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/register.php
+ 44 207-372-7241
Telematics Update: The Unparalleled Intelligence and Networking Platform that Unites the Telematics Industry
Telematics Update offers unique and incisive news and analysis for the automotive telematics space. Our business know-how includes areas such as Insurance Telematics, Safety, Infotainment, In-Car Content, Navigation, LBS, Fleet Management and Telematics for EVs. Our newsletter, reports and global B2B conferences unite thought-leaders from across the automotive, consumer electronics, mobile, wireless, digital and web industries to drive innovation, build relationships and bring vehicle connectivity to the masses.