London, UK (PRWEB) March 13, 2013
In 2010, the coffee consumption in China was estimated at nearly 25,000 tonnes. Currently, the average yearly consumption of coffee in the country is three cups per person. Green coffee accounts approximately 90% of the total coffee exports and imports in China. Vietnam, Indonesia and Brazil are amid the top suppliers of green coffee to China’s market. Meanwhile, Chinese green coffee is exported to such countries as Germany, Japan and the Republic of Korea.
At present, the Chinese coffee market is on the initial stage of the development and has a great room for growth. The coffee consumption volume in the country is expected to grow at a CARG of 40% through 2015. Nestle SA and Starbucks Corp. are unrivalled leaders on the Chinese coffee market.
New market research report “Coffee Market in China: Business Report 2013” worked out by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Coffee Market in China: Business Report 2013
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report grants access to an extensive overview of the coffee market in China. It presents a brief country profile including general characteristics and the economic review. The research describes the actual situation on the market in detail. The study provides insightful examination of the market containing relevant and precise data on the consumption and production, export and import volumes and structure, government regulations in the sphere, etc. The report scrutinizes such market segments as Arabica and Robusta coffee beans, ground and instant coffee, extracts/essences/concentrates of coffee. The comprehensive assessment of the competitive environment and the analysis of the market leaders’ (producers, wholesalers and consumers) performance are at hand in the research.
- China country profile: general information, economic indicators, description of the business environment for coffee market development.
- Extensive overview of the market: consumption/production dynamics, foreign trade statistics, price fluctuations.
- Detailed profiles of the dominant producers, major suppliers and information on the key consumers.
- In-depth analysis of the internal and external factors having effect on the market.
- Monitoring of latest purchase requests within the region.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.