Our intention is to stay connected and engaged with our target audiences through social media outlets such as Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. The news center combines all these resources into a single destination.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) March 19, 2013
Graphic Products, Inc. has established a comprehensive online news center, http://www.graphicproducts.com/news, which aggregates blogs, magazine and online news articles, and other news sources related to industrial safety, compliance with OSHA and other standards.
“In today’s competitive marketplace, one way to differentiate yourself is through the quality of the information you provide your customers, prospects, and industry influencers,” explained Steve Stevenson, Chief Marketing Officer, Graphic Products. “Our intention is to stay connected and engaged with our target audiences through social media outlets such as Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. The news center combines all these resources into a single destination.”
Recent content updates include:
- Globally published articles about offshore pipe marking, keeping farms safe, high precision maintenance, and taking the confusion out of HazCom 2012 and GHS labeling
- A colorful fire safety infographic, wastewater treatment pipe marking guide and an arc flash labeling kit for workplace safety
- News releases addressing a new medical pipe marking guide, global distribution announcement and food industry safety guide
- Blogs discussing how to contest and reduce OSHA fines, OSHA significant citations and safety news from around the world
- DuraNews articles regarding upcoming OSHA changes, piping and instrumentation diagrams, a profile of the Graphic Products customer service team and a series of dramatic videos showing the deadly power of arc flash
- Constantly updated Twitter feed
- A list of press contacts
In the works from Graphic Products is the Encyclopedia of Labeling, packed with information, tips and advice to help improve facility cultures and eliminate waste from day-to-day operations. At more than 250 pages, the EOL will encompass nearly everything and is free of charge. Chapters span nearly every safety topic imaginable, including:
- Arc flash
- Pipe marking
- Facility safety
- Floor marking
- Confined spaces
- Conveyor safety
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Electrical safety
- OSHA safety signs
Graphic Products manufactures and distributes DuraLabel thermal transfer label printers, which are bundled with free software for creating pipe markers, arc flash labels and wayfinding signs. Users can also opt to create their own signs and labels using Microsoft Word or OpenOffice. DuraLabel offers more than 50 application-specific supplies and provides same-day shipping to meet just-in-time delivery requirements. Graphic Products counts Amazon, Boeing, DuPont, Intel and Toyota among its global customer base.
For more information, visit duralabel.com, or call 800-788-5572.