Redmond, Wash. (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
Today, Dent The Future LLC, a company that explores the magic and science of visionary leadership and groundbreaking success, announced that innovative Southwest Airlines is an official sponsor of the conference. The Dent Conference 2013 is running at the Sun Valley Resort in Idaho, March 24-27th, 2013.
“Southwest has been ‘denting the future’ since it first began to fly in 1971, and its 40 consecutive years of profitability continue to set records in American aviation,” said Brooks Thomas, spokesperson at Southwest Airlines.
Southwest will be offering numerous convenient travel options, including flights to major metropolitan areas that connect to short flights to the Sun Valley Resort.
Dent is an invitation-only event with an all-star and growing line-up of speakers that include:
- Sunny Bates: Author, serial entrepreneur, mentor, and advisor.
- Cathie Black: a media executive, bestselling author of the book Basic Black, and small investor, advisor/board member in start-ups.
- Daniel Brusilovsky: Founder and CEO of Teens in Tech Labs.
- Eugene Burger: Dean of the McBride Magic and Mystery School in Las Vegas.
- Kushal Chakrabarti: Founder of education and microfinance company, Vittana.
- Dave Girouard: Founder and CEO of Upstart, former President of Google Enterprise.
- Oren Jacob: Renowned filmmaker and Co-Founder of ToyTalk and former Entrepreneur in Residence at August Capital.
- Maria Konnikova: Non-fiction and fiction writer and author of Mastermind: How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes.
- Carl Magnusson: Founder and CEO of Carl Magnusson Design & former Executive Vice President of Design at Knoll, where he worked in design for 30 years.
- Doug Menuez, documentary photographer noted for his award-winning coverage of Steve Jobs and other Silicon Valley pioneers.
- Kathryn Minshew: Founder and CEO of The Muse.
- Harper Reed: Groundbreaking engineer; creator of Dashboard and CTO of Obama for America and Threadless.com.
- Robert Scoble: An American blogger, technical evangelist, author, and Rackspace Startup Liaison Officer.
- Alvy Ray Smith: Co-founder of Pixar and Altamira (sold to Microsoft).
- Roger Viera: Head of Pounce, a 250+ consulting company working on multiple innovative technologies.
- Brian Wong: Co-founder of Kiip, who made his name developing social networking apps for Twitter.
- Maia Young: Associate Professor of Management & Organizations at the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
Application for registration and more information can be found at: http://dentthefuture.com/request_invite.
For related insight and observations about the conference, read the Dent the Future blog.
Sponsored by Microsoft Bing, Meshin, and Southwest Airlines and produced by Dent The Future LLC, Dent explores the magic and science of visionary leadership and groundbreaking success. Dent aims to translate the success of great leaders in business, politics, or charity into a set of lessons for those who can put a dent in the future. The concept and lessons of Dent can be applied to all kinds of work, from nonprofit to Fortune 50, and from design to music and performance.
About Dent The Future LLC
Dent The Future, through a flagship conference of the same name, aims to translate the success of great leaders in business, politics, and charity into a set of lessons for those who would "put a dent" in the future. Co-Founders include Jason Preston and Steve Broback. For more information, visit: http://dentthefuture.com.