Every aspect of the Club was intentionally constructed to create a full sensory experience that is grounded, healthy and motivating, and we are thrilled to be able to share this unique Club with our Members.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
This week, Sports Club/LA, a pioneer in health club industry experiences, opened the doors of its highly anticipated signature jewel box™ club at The Street in Chestnut Hill. The concept, a brainchild of CEO Smaiyra M. Million, is a blend of cutting-edge technology, sustainable, state-of-the-art architecture, and an overall environment designed from the ground up to create an unrivaled sensory, fitness experience.
“We are excited to officially open the doors of Sports Club/LA’s first jewel box™ Club to the Chestnut Hill community,” said Smaiyra M. Million, CEO, Millennium Partners Sports Club Management. “Every aspect of the Club was intentionally constructed to create a full sensory experience that is grounded, healthy and motivating, and we are thrilled to be able to share this unique Club with our Members.”
Preserving what makes the Sports Club/LA lifestyle brand so special – beauty, energy and most importantly community, the Chestnut Hill location captures the essence of the Company’s existing large-scale, urban Clubs and translates that experience to create a place where Members lives are enhanced daily. Sports Club/LA – Chestnut Hill features include:
- Two sided floating fireplace in Club lobby
- Sensory Member Lounge with changing floor to ceiling relaxation visuals
- Pristine saunas and Himalayan salt-infused steam rooms
- Serene, sunlit spacious Yoga and Barre studio
- State-of-the-art Pilates studio
- REV™ cycling studio featuring panoramic screen (previously only available in IMAX-equipped theaters), simulated rides, races and tours set in locations across the world, parabolic lit ceiling that creates light effects and mood based on the music accompanying the ride.
- State-of-the-art, smart cardiovascular equipment with 22-inch TV screens and digital tracking of Member workouts
- Specialized resistance weight training room with Keiser System technology
- Juice Bar featuring locally-sourced organic options
- Member iPad access with class schedule, trainer bios,
- Eighty-feet of artificial turf running lanes for innovative fitness routines such as kinetic drills
- Trainer App technology for remote digital access to Member workouts
- Luxurious, full-amenity locker rooms
Located just outside of Boston in Chestnut Hill, the Club offers over 80 weekly group exercise classes, access to exclusive equipment and programming, five-star amenities and the absolute best in fitness technologies.
To learn more take the Chestnut Hill Club Virtual Tour. Memberships available now. Contact the membership office at (855)-FIT-SCLA for more information.
ABOUT SPORTS CLUB/LA
Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC is an operator of seven premier health clubs committed to helping members achieve their health and wellness goals by providing an extensive range of amenities and programs, as well as access to highly experiences fitness professionals, all within state-of-the-art facilities of unparalleled size. With locations in New York, Boston, Chestnut Hill, Washington D.C., Miami, and San Francisco, the clubs offer members the ultimate health resource. Adding to the numerous options at Sports Club/LA locations, the spa delivers results-oriented treatments in a way that perfectly complements every visit to the club. For more information, please visit the company's website at http://www.sportsclubla.com.