Protect Your Bubble, specialty insurance brand, has compiled a list of the best apps for St. Patrick’s Day.
Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) March 14, 2013
The 17th is St. Patrick’s Day and for many, it is the perfect excuse to pretend to be Irish. Protect Your Bubble, specialty insurance brand, has compiled a list of the best apps for St. Patrick’s Day.
1. St. Patrick’s Day Recipes ($1.99) – Alcohol, corned beef and cabbage do not mix well under any circumstances, so this handy app has 41 recipes for traditional Irish dishes, including the popular soda bread! (Imagine a saltine cracker, but more breadlike – that is soda bread.)
2. FastFood (Free) – Not everyone has the option of participating in 21+ activities on St. Patrick’s Day, but this does not mean families need be excluded. This app finds family-friendly establishments for food and for drink and surely some will be themed appropriately. Search by type of food or zip code. Reviews from Yelp are available as well.
3. Build-a-Card: St. Patrick’s Day ($0.99) – Many families have that one relative that sends a card to everyone for every occasion, and if not, become that family member with this excellent app. Send St. Patrick’s Day e-cards out and insert pictures into the cards as well.
4. St. Patrick’s Festival Guide 2013 (Free) – Off to Dublin for the real taste of things Irish? If so, this app will help immensely. The St. Patrick’s Festival runs March 15-17th and the app has a map for all of the good events and details too.
5. St. Patrick’s Day Irish Quiz (Free) – How much does one really know about St. Patrick’s Day? Time to find out. Over 100 questions about this holiday are available. The perfect way to pass time while waiting for a pint or use them to pick up an Irish lass or laddie.
6. iPUBQUIZ (Free) – An app about nothing but St. Patrick’s Day? How passé because this app asks questions with a pub theme! Take that to St. James Gate! Start learning Irish history or face the shillelagh.
7. Call a Taxi ($1.99) – No matter what city the celebration is taking place in, there may be a need to call a cab for yourself or someone else. This app finds the nearest cab company to get the party-goer home safely. After all, two bucks is better than the serious consequences of drinking and driving.
These apps are quite useful, until the smartphone or tablet is lost, stolen or broken. In that case, it’s important to ensure that these devices are protected. Mobile gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers affordable and comprehensive smartphone and tablet insurance that provides coverage for unexpected events like theft, accidental damage, loss and breakdowns outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, with 24 hour replacement of the device.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com.
Protect Your Bubble USA