Age Management Medicine continues to influence traditional physicians who are looking for a solution to the quagmire of healthcare reform shifts and insurance/government interventions
Highland Park, IL (PRWEB) March 16, 2013
Evidence-based lectures and critical topics influencing how medicine is practiced in the 21st century—from cardiovascular health, hormonal therapy and emerging sciences, such as telomere and stem cell therapy—along with healthy aging programs centered on superior patient care are attracting a record number of physicians for the upcoming 14th Clinical Applications in Age Management Conference, announced the Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG), a leader in providing innovative CME-accredited events for physicians and healthcare professionals. The AMMG conference will be held from May 2 through May 5 at the Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, Florida.
Supported by mounting research, age management medicine continues to influence traditional physicians who are looking for a solution to the quagmire of healthcare reform shifts and insurance/government interventions. AMMG’s May conference delivers, offering a special two-track pre-conference day—”The Aging Heart, Clinical Age Management Medicine Applications for Cardiovascular Health” and “Introduction to Age Management Medicine”—followed by a comprehensive three-day general session. Physician attendees can engage in interactive panel discussions, be immersed in the latest clinical applications, hear expert presentations and earn 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits.
“Our goal is to consistently provide evidence-based information and protocols so physician attendees can take that information back to their practice and begin using it immediately. Most of what our age-management conferences provide have value to all clinical practices and deal with medical technology and science that is here, now and highly relevant,” AMMG Chairman/Cofounder Greg Fillmore said.
Per Fillmore, age management medicine stands on several pillars: nutrition, fitness, hormone replacement, early detection and prevention of aging disorders. Singularly, they are not earth-shattering—but when brought together in a focused program of prevention and lifestyle change as taught in AMMG conferences, they deliver a quality of life that people everywhere are beginning to demand.
Not surprisingly, the May conference is attracting physicians from the States as well as 25 other countries—a testament to the strong reputation AMMG has built over the years. In fact, AMMG’s conferences have been so well regarded that the first AMMG international conference is slated for June 2014 in Aruba.
“AMMG stays focused on delivering high-quality, ethically run conferences and learning experiences—from the sponsors who partner with us to our prestigious faculty and our academically sound curriculum that targets the topics most needed and requested by physicians who are either investigating or already practicing age management medicine,” AMMG Executive Director/Cofounder Rick Merner said.
Some of the compelling topics scheduled for the May AMMG conference include :
- Aging heart: nutraceutical management of emerging cardio risk factors, gender differences/outcomes, glycocalyx effect on aging, endothelial function assessment/clinical outcomes, nitric oxide deficiency/restoration, genetic and inflammatory markers for heart disease
- Hormonal factors: endocrine disruptors, andropause, balancing sex hormone metabolism, hormone/cancer review, adult GH deficiency, correcting neuroendocrine dysregulation for enhanced outcomes, progesterone protocols, safe use of bioidentical hormones for women
- Stem cells: testosterone/thyroid optimization for effects on stem cell activity
- Interactive panels: where is age management headed, telomere science, genetics, stem cells
- Nutrition: modernized food and its collateral damage, managing diseases/overt inflammation, debunking myths of nutraceuticals for chronic liver disease, enhanced elimination diet for fasting/lasting fat loss
- More: gut microbiome assessed for optimized health, HIV and age management medicine, protecting against cancer, glutathione system boost for heavy metal detoxification, candida syndrome, hearing loss/systemic illness
For more information about AMMG or their upcoming May conference, visit them online.
About Age Management Medicine Group
The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) is led by Executive Director/Cofounder Rick Merner and Conference Chairman/Cofounder Greg Fillmore. AMMG provides education and information to physicians and healthcare professionals on age management medicine—a proactive medical approach for optimized health and the delay/prevention of age-related disease. Education is presented through evidence-based, continuing medical education conferences, workshops, seminars, publications and web media. AMMG membership consists of leading healthcare professionals, physicians, practitioners, researchers, medical associations and providers of products and services.