This conference has been designed to give you a comprehensive market overview, making it the right place prepare your strategy to immerse yourself in this market
Bangalore, India (PRWEB) March 18, 2013
The key telematics players on the Telematics India & South Asia attendee list reflects that now is the time to form crucial partnerships in the telematics market in India. Telcos, TSPs, automakers and tech. developers will join Telematics Update in Bangalore this April to expand their knowledge on how to prep their growth strategy in order to further penetrate the Indian telematics market. With only four weeks until the conference, Telematics Update has released the attendee list and announced that theexclusive pre-conference networking system is open to give attendees ample opportunity to schedule meetings for learning and business development pre event. A sample attendee list is available on the website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/india-south-asia/confirmed-attendees.php
Project Director, Shreya Ganapathy, Telematics Update, has commented on the interesting mix of conference attendees. “Registrations have shown that there are clearly a lot of companies local to this market, as well as top automakers and telematics hardware and software producers from the global sphere. This conference has been designed to give you a comprehensive market overview, making it the right place prepare your strategy to immerse yourself in this market”.
The conference has factored 10+ hours of networking sessions into the agenda to ensure that attendees have every opportunity to discuss telematics deployment strategies, timelines and make crucial business connections.
The full conference agenda and speaker line-up has been released and can be viewed on the website:
Independently Researched Agenda to Cover Key Challenges in the India Auto Telematics Market
The conference agenda has been researched by speaking directly to the industry, including a cross-section of the telematics value-chain. This has made sure that the 16+ conferences sessions reflect the challenges this emerging market is facing right now. Topics include:
- Telematics in India - An OEM Perspective: As open source platforms come to the forefront of telematics, examine the evolving relationship between OEMs, service providers and local partners to create a mutually beneficial telematics partnership paradigm
- Ride the Connected Navigation Wave: Discuss how the latest solutions, including navigation and LBS solutions from mapping providers, will allow the industry to improve concerns over positional accuracy and data quality to win over local customers
- Keeping India Safe with SVR (Stolen Vehicle Recovery) and Cargo Security: Understand how SVR solutions are being used to track taxis, school buses and other commercial fleets to safeguard both drivers and passengers against theft and route changes
- Reinvent Global Telematics Solutions for a Local Customer Base: Design an integrated and cost-effective services bundle to provide comprehensive features such as navigation, music, safety and emergency apps all in one bundle and at the right price-points
- Infotainment Goes Mainstream in India: Determine which services will be most popular and can be further customised to suit the subcontinent, such as points of interest, digital radio and regionalised social media & streaming services.
To explore the full range of sessions and topics that will be discussed, click here: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/india-south-asia/conference-agenda.php
Key Industry Expert speakers:
Telematics Update has invited renowned automakers and TSP’s to speak to reveal their telematics consumer and commercial roll-out strategies to give the ecosystem a solid timeline for deployment, including:
- Chandrika Shetty, VGT India Head, Volvo India Private Limited
- Narayanan Ramanathan, Global Head - GIS & Telematics Practice, Mahindra Satyam
- Sanjay Gupta, Head, Telematics and Fleet Management Services, Tata Motors Ltd
- Gurusharan Dhillon, Assistant General Manager-Marketing, Head of Product Planning, Honda Cars India Limited
- Sirish Batchu Head Engineering - Car Multimedia, Bosch
- Sivakumar Yeddanapudi, Head of Electronic Innovation, Visteon
- Anil Kumar Gupta, Practice Head - Telematics and Infotainment, Infosys
This conference is set to be the premier learning and networking forum for OEMs, wireless carriers, telematics hardware and software manufacturers, industry associations, road operators, government, tier ones, software and hardware manufacturers in the automotive telematics landscape in India and South Asia.
There is an exclusive discount on ticket prices that expires on March 22nd so Telematics Update recommends securing a pass this week to save.
Visit the website for the latest news and announcements: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/india-south-asia/index.php
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: +44 0-20-7375-7150 (Global) / 1-800-814-3459 ext. 7150 (USA Toll Free)
Telematics Update is the reference point for automotive telematics, mobile and web industries and a cornerstone for communications within the industry. We aim to provide industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. Telematics Update aims to be the hub of the automotive, mobile & web community enabling dialogue throughout the industry and driving telematics forward.