Rental car insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares a list of the three most common questions people have about insuring their temporary ride.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 16, 2013
It's time to pack up the car and hit the open road this Spring Break. Rental car insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, shares a list of the three questions people should consider before arriving at the rental car counter.
1. Will a Person’s Auto Insurance Cover the Rental Car?
Auto insurance coverage will often transfer over to a rental car, but people don't always realize the exceptions. For example, is the person's car isn't four-wheel drive but the rental is, the auto insurance will not cover any damages to the rental. Protect Your Bubble’s coverage acts as the person’s primary coverage to cover the consumer.
2. Are There Cheaper, Third Party Options?
Yes, consumers can save up to 75 percent on their daily rental by choosing a third party, like Protect Your Bubble. Rental car insurance with Protect Your Bubble is only $7.99 per day.
3. Will Credit Card Companies Pay For Rental Insurance?
One of the perks of a great credit card is the protection they give if a consumer rents the car on that credit card. However if a rental car gets damaged, the credit card holder will be charged for each day the rental car is out of use until it finally returns to the rental lot.
For those hitting the open road in a rental car, it’s important to remember that rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Rental Car - Rental car protection is a great way to cover damage, trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble provides rental car protection for only $7.99 per day.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Renters – Plans protects customers against theft, fire, lightning, wind, hail, smoke, vandalism, water damage liability (where applicable), earthquakes and power surges in most states. Content limits start at $10,000, with personal liability limits under $100,000.
- ID Theft Protection – The program offers a full array of prevention services, including 24/7 access to credit reporting and education about identity theft protection. Detection services include credit and identity monitoring, both important early warning tools that notify customers about potential fraud involving their credit or identity. To resolve any identity theft incidents, certified resolution specialists are available 24/7 to work directly with customers to manage the entire resolution process from start to finish.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA