We’ll unveil Logicalis’ new MEET program which offers MSPs an ongoing and unprecedented level of support that will open new opportunities through the collaborative efforts of partners like these all working in tandem toward a common goal
Farmington Hills, MI (PRWEB) March 18, 2013
Logicalis, an international IT solutions and managed services provider (http://www.us.logicalis.com), is unveiling a new MSP-oriented program at MSPWorld March 20-22 in Orlando, Fla. Logicalis’ new MSP Expert Extension Team (MEET) program is a service designed by Logicalis to assist MSPs in accessing the expertise, technology and marketing opportunities they need to expand their businesses and improve profitability and cash flow.
“During the show, we’ll outline some of the key ways MSPs can tap into the services available through technology partners like Logicalis, IBM and Avnet to grow their businesses,” says Julie Spiller, director of IBM sales for Logicalis. “And we’ll unveil Logicalis’ new MEET program which offers MSPs an ongoing and unprecedented level of support that will open new opportunities through the collaborative efforts of partners like these all working in tandem toward a common goal.”
Five Critical Tips for MSPs
1. Circle the wagons: There are a host of services and programs available to MSPs through industry-leading vendor, solution provider and distribution organizations that are not offered to general resellers; the key is to determine what they are and how to access them, focusing the resources of these industry organizations on the individual MSP’s success.
2. Money matters: Profitability and cash flow can be increased through established industry programs like premium financing, usage-based technology resource programs, and customer-focused “try-before-you-buy” opportunities.
3. Talking about tech: Combining technology offerings like capacity on demand, DR as a Service, and Storage as a Service with the latest server technologies can create new, higher value services for MSPs to offer customers.
4. Services selling: Identifying and selling the right service offerings – like service management tools – can help expand an MSP’s business as well as maintain the highest quality of customer service and service delivery awareness.
5. Get the word out: Tapping into valuable marketing and training resources available through vendor, solution provider and distribution partners will help MSPs grow their businesses and increase their knowledge base at significantly reduced out-of-pocket costs.
At MSPWorld, Spiller will offer a brief overview of the MEET program following an Avnet-sponsored golf outing on Wednesday, March 20th, and again during a Logicalis-sponsored breakfast on Thursday, March 21st. She will also be available throughout the show to discuss Logicalis’ MEET program in person. MSPs interested in attending one of the two announcements or scheduling an appointment to discuss the program should contact Spiller directly at 586-915-2063 or via email at julie.spiller(at)us(dot)logicalis(dot)com.
Want to learn more?
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and collaboration; data center and cloud services; and managed services.
Logicalis employs nearly 3,500 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of almost 6,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as Cisco, HP, IBM, CA Technologies, NetApp, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Logicalis Group has annualized revenues of over $1.2 billion from operations in Europe, North America, South America and Asia Pacific and is fast establishing itself as one of the leading IT and Communications solution integrators specializing in the areas of advanced technologies and services.
The Logicalis Group is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg and London AIM Stock Exchanges, with revenues of over $5 billion.
Business and technology working as one. To learn more about Logicalis activities through a variety of social media outlets, click here.