Our latest release offers one of the most robust updates we have ever offered. On this release alone, we dedicated over 44,000 development hours, more than any other update ever.
San Antonio, Texas (PRWEB) March 19, 2013
Viewpoint Construction Software®, providing construction specific software that integrates, announced today from the World of Asphalt Conference 2013 in San Antonio the availability of the latest version of its software, including updates to Mobile Field Manager™ by Viewpoint Construction Software, Construction Imaging® and Viewpoint V6 Software®. This latest version supports Viewpoint’s commitment to dedicating a balanced approach of offering new features as well as enhancing core functionality. Viewpoint will now offer two major enhancement releases per year, providing increased flexibility and options for customers as they can pick and choose the timing of their upgrade depending on their organizational readiness. If attending World of Asphalt, please visit Viewpoint’s booth, 2445.
Rob Humphreys, Vice President of Product Management at Viewpoint noted, “Our latest release offers one of the most robust updates we have ever offered. On this release alone, we dedicated over 44,000 development hours, more than any other update ever. As Viewpoint serves markets across the globe, some features are specific to Australia, Canada or U.S. versions of the products. Contractors everywhere though will find new features to help boost Project Managers productivity and streamline processes for Payroll and HR Managers,” continued Humphreys.
- New Submittal Process – the submittal process has been re-tooled to be easier to use, more flexible and provides better reporting and alerts on items that will be due or are overdue.
- Payroll Deductions in Arrears – reduces time and effort in tracking benefits for temporarily laid-off employees.
- Photo Content Types – this new feature in Construction Imaging provides the ability to quickly capture, organize and resize images to fit your business or a project’s requirements including: thumbnail viewing, photo tagging, photo compression, improved search by index or tags, and a mass export option providing the ability to send large numbers of photo via zip files to a 3rd party.
- New functionality in Mobile Field Manager – includes increased time capture options such as working in kiosk mode (a single mobile device serving as the clock in/clock out device), the ability to electronically capture timesheet signatures, and the ability for mobile users to request and view Mobile Field Manager reports on their mobile devices.
- Increased Cloud Computing options – Construction Imaging and the Mobile Field Manager’s Field Work Center application can both be hosted in the Cloud as a part of the Viewpoint Cloud Virtual Desktop.
About Viewpoint Construction Software
Named Oregon's Best Software Company 2012 by TechAmerica, Viewpoint Construction Software has a long-standing focus on meeting the information needs of construction companies, achieving a leadership position in offering construction-specific enterprise resource planning, as well as point solutions including project and BIM collaboration, mobile field-to-office and enterprise content management. Available as cloud, SaaS, and on-premise solutions, our configurable and scalable products address the unique needs of leading firms throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Europe and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.viewpointcs.com.
© 2013 Coaxis, Inc. dba Viewpoint Construction Software. All Rights Reserved. Viewpoint Construction Software®, Viewpoint V6 Software®, Construction Imaging® and 4Projects® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Coaxis, Inc., dba Viewpoint Construction Software in the United States and/or other countries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.