At a time when providers are forced to find every efficiency possible in their businesses, Brightree is investing heavily in new capabilities
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) March 19, 2013
Brightree LLC, the leading provider of cloud-based billing and business management software solutions for the post-acute care industry, introduces the next generation of intelligent automation with the Brightree® Spring 2013 Release. The company’s latest innovations for the home medical equipment (HME) industry will be featured in booth 827 at the Medtrade Spring exhibition March 20-21 in Las Vegas, Nev. Highlights in the release include new No-Touch™ workflow capabilities such as payer-product rules, increased automation in the Brightree Connect™ patient interaction platform, the Brightree Online Community, and more. In addition, Brightree is introducing new services such as Benchmark Performance Analysis to help providers implement best practices that improve business results.
“At a time when providers are forced to find every efficiency possible in their businesses, Brightree is investing heavily in new capabilities that leverage the product, payer and patient data already within the software system to drive smarter, lower-touch business processes,” said Dave Cormack, CEO of Brightree. “In addition, we know that true change in HME businesses will rely on a powerful combination of technology innovation and process transformation. Our new online community as well as benchmarking and best practices services will help enable providers to get to the next level despite the challenges they face in 2013 and beyond.”
At Medtrade, Brightree will demonstrate the following new capabilities in the Spring 2013 Release:
No-Touch Workflows, Powered by the Brightree Rules Engine
– Custom rules. Efficiently prevent denials by defining custom payer- and product-specific rules related to sales orders and documents. With custom rules, providers can stop sales order confirmation and delivery or warn staff to take action based on criteria they set.
– Work lists. Intelligent, customizable work lists, generated by the Rules Engine, focus users on a single screen to address unconfirmed sales orders that require action to get cash flowing faster.
– Group profiles. Providers can gain control by organizing and distributing workloads optimally across the enterprise.
No-Touch Workflows with Brightree Connect
– Intelligent campaign routing. The Brightree Connect patient interaction platform knows when resupply patients change insurance. The solution alerts users to re-assign patients to a different campaign so they can be contacted automatically for resupply.
– On-demand capability. Improve customer service to resupply patients by making it easy for staff to assist walk-in or call-in patients, and then enroll them in an automated outreach campaign.
No-Touch Workflows for Smarter Sales Orders
Brightree takes more steps out of key processes – changes to payers, diagnosis codes, and pricing cascade to sales order templates and item details automatically.
OSA Therapy Compliance
Brightree now features integration with the U-Sleep Universal CPAP compliance monitoring solution, powered by Umbian. This new capability brings therapy compliance data into the Brightree interface so that providers can proactively streamline the compliance workflow, improve patient outcomes, and get paid faster. Through its connection to all leading CPAP devices, U-Sleep streamlines the process of defining and applying compliance rules, coaching patients, and analyzing results.
The Brightree Online Community
Connect, learn and share with more than 2,000 leading providers via Brightree’s new web-based online forum, which is accessed directly within the Brightree platform.
SSAE-16 Security Compliance
Brightree is the only HME business management software vendor to pass the world-class security and availability standards known as SSAE-16. This gives customers confidence that the Brightree environment meets global security standards for data protection against modern security threats.
More Brightree Enhancements
– Blue Cross Blue Shield ancillary claim support. Brightree addresses the latest reimbursement requirements from BCBS to allow for accurate billing based on delivery address.
– Enhanced credit card management. Easily collect and automatically post payments for recurring rentals, retail purchases, and patient balances all in one seamless patient interaction.
– Enhanced price table management. Quickly and easily extract existing pricing, update details, and import new item pricing for all price tables.
New Customer Services
– Benchmark Performance Analysis. With Brightree’s new service, providers know their key performance metrics, analyze trends, and compare against industry benchmarks. Brightree’s HME experts deliver an unprecedented level of visibility to drive optimal business performance.
– Best Practices Consulting. Improve operational performance by implementing best practices across the entire business to increase revenue significantly while containing costs.
– Learning Lockers. The Brightree Learning Center features interactive, web-based training with the ability to assign required courses and measure results of staff to ensure their proficiency.
For more information about the Brightree Spring 2013 Release, visit http://www.brightree.com or call 1.888.598.7797, ext. 5.
About Brightree LLC
Brightree is the leading provider of cloud-based software for the post-acute care industry. Our 500 team members serve nearly 3,000 companies in the HME, home health, hospice, O&P, HME pharmacy, home infusion, and rehab home care segments. Brightree's unique SaaS-based software solutions follow the natural workflow of providers to automate and improve how they manage their businesses. Brightree is the only business management software solution endorsed by Invacare Corporation as well as the VGM member service organization. For further information, visit http://www.brightree.com or call 1.888.598.7797, ext. 5.
Brightree is a registered trademark of Brightree LLC.