Our 30th Anniversary only comes around once! Register at www.fsxinterlinked.com and take advantage of our fabulous 30th Anniversary incentives.”
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 20, 2013
Financial Services Exchange, Inc. (FSX), the premiere Investment Conference organization in the US, is holding its 119th consecutive quarterly Investment Conference from April 25 – 27 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Francisco, California and they are announcing their Anniversary Specials.
FSX Executive Director, Judy Ensweiler confirmed that registrations are flying in and urged companies to reserve their spot today. “Our 30th Anniversary only comes around once! Register at http://www.fsxinterlinked.com and take advantage of our fabulous 30th Anniversary incentives.”
Private and public companies that need access to the Financial Community for Funding or Exposure, should register today to participate at the upcoming Financial Services Exchange, Inc., (FSX) event. Ensweiler announced the benefits for companies presenting at their upcoming event.
In addition to the various networking events, all presenting companies will receive a 10% Anniversary Special Discount for companies registered by April 1 and:
- Get Interlinked with FSX. Over $3,000 of services included for free with registration.
- FSXInterlinked IDeal Room - A private password protected data room, visible 24/7 by licensed financial representatives where companies will be able to invite current and potential investors to view their Video, present their company and securely distribute sensitive documents such as due diligence files, PPMs, etc. For public companies, it includes interactive stock information and press releases.
- FSXInterlinkedTV - One on one interview professionally edited ($1,500 Value) free if registered by April 1, 2013. Video will be on the FSXInterlinked Web Channel. Through the FSX partnership with Interlinked, video interviews will be distributed for the world to see.
- Media Distribution to over 10,000 outlets and over 300,000 RSS feeds
- Services such as with webinars, press releases, measurable reports and more…
- A list, including contact information, of attending Broker Dealer principals and buy side attendees just prior to the conference for companies to begin their marketing efforts.
- Three opportunities to present in a formal environment.
- Complimentary professional videographer who will record a video of the company presentation.
- Booth/table space in our expo area. This area is extremely active, reserve time to meet one on one over a cup of coffee with potential funding sources.
- Post conference follow-up. Following wrap up, the brokers are sequestered off and each company that presented is discussed. FSX provides that feedback to companies in the way of a next steps program.
- Locked-in presentation rate for one year.
- Entry into a drawing for an 8 day/7 night Vacation Get Away to a Five Star All Inclusive Palace Resort.
For a full list of FSXInterlinked benefits visit http://www.fsxinterlinked.com and select the Presenting Companies Tab.
"FSXInterlinked is no longer just a conferencing company it's a system that keeps producing results long past the physical event." stated Delray Wannemacher, Founder and CEO of Interlinked.
“As a follow up to the recent FSX conference, I wanted to send a quick note to finally say thank you for all your support at our first FSX. I had a wonderful time speaking, baking and sharing thoughts and ideas. In particular – I was overwhelmed by the great ideas and support I received at the conference from all avenues. I’ve got some great product extension, distribution channel and marketing ideas I did not have before the show. I very much look forward to my next attendance, and the opportunity to share in my progress. It seems I will have made some long term friends! I must tell you gals to pat each other on the back – you run a top notch venue.” Conference Attendee, Phoenix AZ
FSX is one of the most reputable and established national alliances in the country for the independent broker/dealer network, providing education and opportunity. At each FSX conference, we bring the CEOs and executive officers of the presenting companies together with the principals and key decision makers. For more information go to http://www.fsxinterlinked.com.
Interlinked is designed to be the most efficient and powerful system available in assisting its members in finding one another, building relationships and ultimately do business together. Interlinked is a private network and it is not open to the public. You must be invited or apply to be part of the community. Our proven process utilizes four primary systems: one, through our custom automated campaigns (IRocket), second through media InterlinkedTV, thirdly our Ideal room, fourth, through our relationships with strong partners and events. For more information go to http://www.interlinked.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release may contain information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements, trends, analysis, and other information contained in this press release, including words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “plan,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” and other similar expressions of opinion, constitute forward-looking statements. Any such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results described within the forward-looking statements. Risk factors that could contribute to such differences include those matters more fully disclosed in the Company’s reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking information provided herein represents the Company’s estimates as of the date of the press release, and subsequent events and developments may cause the Company’s estimates to change. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking information in the future. Therefore, this forward-looking information should not be relied upon as representing the Company’s estimates of its future financial performance as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.