Professional Tax Relief Company CTR Advises Taxpayers To File Past Due Returns

Share Article

CTR is advising taxpayers about the deadline to file 2009 income tax returns and get a tax refund is approaching on April 15th.

CTR Logo

This year alone, the IRS has $917 million in the U.S. Treasury account that individuals have not claimed.

CTR, a professional tax relief company, is advising taxpayers of the benefits of filing past due returns. The company helps individuals with back taxes and other IRS problems. The company has started contacting current and prospective customers about the benefits of filing past due returns. The idea originally was raised by CTR’s tax attorney in El Monte who noticed that some taxpayers were not aware that filing past due returns could yield tax refunds.

“This year alone, the IRS has $917 million in the U.S. Treasury account that individuals have not claimed,” said a CTR Spokesperson. “If you didn’t file and you’re not sure if you owed for that year, you should contact a tax professional about potentially claiming that refund before it’s too late.”

The company deals with individuals from across the country with income tax debt and often reviews and files past due returns for individuals. The CTR tax preparation department has nearly tripled in the last year due to the increased demand by taxpayers for a reliable tax preparation service. CTR’s tax attorneys in Gardena have already noticed an increase in requests for tax preparation after a reminder was sent to clients.

“There’s no tax penalty involved if you are owed a refund by the IRS,” said a CTR Spokesperson. “And if you haven’t filed and owe the IRS for that year, filing immediately will lessen the tax burden later.”

The company urges taxpayers who are considering filing to contact a tax professional, like a CTR tax attorney in Glendale, for more information about potential tax credits and deductions that will increase refund amounts. CTR offers free consultations and has already had positive feedback from clients who did not know that tax refunds could be claimed from the 2009 tax year.

“It’s not just 2009,” said a CTR spokesperson. “If you didn’t file in 2009, 2010 or 2011, it’s not too late to file an income tax return and get a refund back from the federal government. If you’re filing for 2009 though, you need to file by April 15th. Call a tax attorney in Glendora and get the return prepared correctly.”

CTR offers tax debt resolution and tax services for individuals and businesses across the United States. The company uses a three step program to create personalized strategies to help taxpayers settle their IRS debt. The company offers many services, including: state and federal tax debt resolution, IRS audit defense, tax preparation and bookkeeping.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Henry Johnson
(800) 444-1045
Email >
Visit website