Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) March 26, 2013
Hollywood Production Center today launched its new website to provide information regarding its extensive selection of office spaces designed for the TV and movie entertainment production industry. These executive office spaces are fully furnished and can be configured to serve in a variety of ways:
- Executive production and post-production facilities for entertainment industry professionals
- Filming locations for maximum flexibility
- Office suites in a range of sizes and layouts for maximum flexibility
- Turnkey facility for complete control and management of space requirements
- Individual offices to promote increased productivity
The new website provides comprehensive information on the numerous amenities available in these facilities, including the following:
- Gated facility with plenty of parking for staff members and guests
- Modern furnishings for a sleek, elegant visual effect
- Utilities, telephone and high-speed Internet access are included
- Professional janitorial and security services
- On-site gymnasium, hair salon, personal trainers, massage therapists and car wash services
- Private kitchens and balconies for extended work sessions
Other information available on the website includes floor plans for the available offices, suites and turnkey facilities as well as information on filming and other services available through the company. Hollywood Production Center offers month-to-month rental arrangements as well as longer-term leases designed to meet the changing needs of entertainment industry professionals.
The Hollywood Production Center currently offers three exclusive locations in Hollywood and Glendale, California, with a fourth due to open May of this year. The luxurious atmosphere and extensive list of available services and amenities ensures that top-level executives can enjoy the most favorable environment for creativity and production pursuits.
About Hollywood Production Center:
Founded in Southern California in 2001, the Hollywood Production Center has expanded steadily from its original office space to three luxurious executive facilities designed specifically to serve the needs of the entertainment industry. From posh filming locations to well-equipped office suites that increase productivity for all kinds of business operations, Hollywood Production Center offers the full range of office space and production facilities in the Hollywood and Glendale areas. The company is currently planning to open its fourth location in Los Angeles and is poised for continued success in the fast-paced world of modern entertainment.