London, UK (PRWEB) March 21, 2013
All major economies of the Middle East region have started to use renewable energy. The demand for energy in the region is very high as it is required in numerous areas (even in water distillation). The water consumption is constantly rising due to the population growth, thus enhancing the total demand for energy. Electricity generation is the most energy intensive industry in Middle East; electricity is produced mainly from fossil fuels there.
By 2020, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman and UAE intend to start producing nearly 10% of the electricity from renewable energy sources.
New market research report “Middle East Renewable Energy Sector Analysis” worked out by Kuick Research and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Middle East Renewable Energy Sector Analysis
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 1,200.00
The report provides cutting-edge knowledge of the Middle East renewable energy market with a focus on such country markets as Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Turkey, Israel, Lebanon and Egypt. The research contains Middle East renewable energy resource mapping for such kinds of renewable energy as solar, wind, waste to energy and biogas. The research contains a comprehensive overview of the market and presents country markets analyses each covering regulatory and policy framework and outlining renewable energy initiatives and generation capacity target in the studied country. The report offers a clear picture of the actual state of the market; describes the key emerging market trends and characterizes the investment climate.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report offers an unparalleled knowledge of the Middle East renewable energy market.
- The research provides country market analyses for: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Turkey, Israel, Lebanon and Egypt.
- Detailed Middle East renewable energy resource mapping assists in getting a clear picture of available renewable energy resources in the region.
- In-depth analysis of the emerging trends allows a reader to uptake the recent changes on the market.
- Review of the investment climate helps to develop effective investment strategies.
- Deep examination of the regulatory framework in different countries assists in the understanding of the business environment.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Kuick Research page.