London, UK (PRWEB) March 25, 2013
At present, there are over 210 thousand beekeepers in the USA. In 2011, the honey production (from beekeepers managing five and more colonies) was estimated at more than 147 million pounds in the USA, representing a 16% decline y-o-y. In 2011, the annual honey output was evaluated at above USD 256 million. North Dakota, California, South Dakota, Montana and Florida form top five states in terms of honey production.
In 2010, the USA honey consumption reached 410 million pounds. In the same year, honey imports accounted for nearly 60% of the total consumption figure in the country. Argentina, Brazil and Canada are among the leading suppliers of honey to the USA.
New market research report “Honey and Bee Products Market in United States: Business Report 2013” developed by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Honey and Bee Products Market in United States: Business Report 2013
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report offers an in-depth overview of the honey and bee products market in the USA. It presents a detailed country business profile, comprehensive analysis of the current market situation, evaluation of the country’s investment climate and description of the top market trends. The research study discloses figures on production and consumption, foreign trade; and contains essential data on the governmental regulations. The report uncovers relevant information on the key companies active in the marketplace such as producers, wholesalers and traders, suppliers and buyers. The research also studies both internal and external factors shaping the market, includes findings on the market size and structure, and outlines the key market challenges and opportunities.
Products mentioned in the report: organic honey, bee wax, propolis, honey syrup and royal jelly.
- Country business profile: general information (geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development) and major economic indicators.
- All-round overview of the honey and bee products market in the USA: production and consumption dynamics, foreign trade statistics and structure, price fluctuations.
- In-depth study of the major forces limiting and spurring the market growth.
- Detailed analysis of the actual situation on the honey and bee products market in the USA and detailed description of the prevailing market trends.
- Valuable information on the governmental regulations.
- Comprehensive assessment of the competitive scenario.
- Data on the key market players such as producers, wholesalers, traders, suppliers and consumers.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.